The Jovian Concord: Update 25.1.0 - PC Update Notes
Download FolderIco - Folder Color Changer. Age advancement notifications are now shown in each player's color. Step 1: Install Office 2020 and disconnect the internet connection from your computer. MACROS There's no shame in making your life a little easier sometimes. Clip Studio Paint Free Brushes licensed under creative commons, open source, and more!
Gboard for Android - APK Download
2.6. Select By Color https://usolieservis.ru/download/?file=68. Battlefield 2: Patch 1.03 zum Download. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. ASCII Escape and bracket character followed by parameters, are embedded into text. Added support for the IInfoListener interface in VST3 plug-ins.
Recolored 1.1.0 for Windows
Epaulette Patch Factory, Custom Epaulette Patch OEM/ODM. Wondershare Fotophire Toolkit download with serial number. If you work long enough in or near the print industry you start to take CMYK for granted. And with million distinct colours to choose from applying a personal touch to your folder color is a breeze. Photo Filter adjustments mimic the technique of placing a colored filter in front of your camera lens to adjust the.
Select and change colors
Integrated Calendar; What are Clusters?
Old Damaged Cracked Paint Wall, Grunge Background, purple
Warframe Skins Frost Ion Sk. Step 2: Type color in the top-right empty box, and choose Color Management or Change advanced color management settings for. Also called "chroma key, " it is a technique for superimposing one video image onto another. A technique in video and photography editing in which portions of an image containing a preselected color, such as a bluescreen background, are replaced. Widely used to place an interesting.
Foxit Advanced PDF Editor 3.1.0 + Crack + patch (FULL)
The terms "green screen" and "blue screen. Get LEDs Keyboard Setting - Microsoft Store. The short names and long names are character vectors that specify one of eight predefined colors. Windows 10 Pro Product Key 64 bit Crack - Microsoft Toolkit. For example, the cmdlet for determining what processes are running is Get-Process and the cmdlet for.
Serial code using shaders to apply color in WebGL - Web APIs
Edraw Max Crack – is a good software for enables students, teachers, and business professionals to reliably create and publish different kinds of diagrams to represent any amazing ideas. Extension development and incomplete compatibility of pre-1.0 extensions; Packaging; Gallery Live Path Effects. GTA 1 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs. Try installing it under My Documents, C: \Users\ \Documents. Mixed In Key (free version) download for PC.
Key generator gRAPHISOFT Help Center
In indoor shots, the key is commonly a specialized lamp, or a camera's flash. Color key 1 0 deutsch. It now includes support for HEX color codes. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Color Picker. Record your screen, add video effects, transitions and more.
Folder Colorizer Pro - Free download and software reviews
We send over a request to your issuing bank for either a $0 or a $1 authorisation (different banks permit different amounts) to verify that the card is issued, and the bank will allow it to be authorised. Plot one or more filled polygonal regions - MATLAB patch. What's New; Photoshop Brushes; Content-Aware Fill; Learn & Support; Free Trial; Buy now Adobe Photoshop Learn & Support. Sets the color used to fill shapes. Microsoft Office 2020 Free Download Full Version [100%].
Latest Filmora Registration code - Serial Key
This new TennoGen collection includes 17 new items including Operator, Warframe and Weapon Customizations created by our talented Tenno. Key features: Folder Marker can customize a folder icon with one mouse click; Folder Marker can mark folders by priority (high, normal, low), by degree of work complete (done, half-done, planned) and by the type of the information contained in a folder (work files, important files, temp files, private files). Mini-Image in DAEMON Tools Lite v4.40.2. Chroma subsampling is the practice of encoding images by implementing less resolution for chroma information than for luma information, taking advantage of the human visual system's lower acuity for color differences than for luminance. Cmdlet is pronounced "command-let" (not CMD-let).
- Decryption Key(s) for "Youtubers Life" - CPASTE.CC
- China Patch Work Family Matching Swimwear Mother Daughter
- Folder Colorizer 2.2.2 for Windows
- Download 3, 0, 0, 0 - Bloody Official Website
- Windows 10 Pro Product Key 64/32 bit Crack (UPDATED 2020)
- Contact Us – Microsoft Support
- Download Folder Colorizer Pro 2.1.0
- The LibreOffice Help Window
- Color Arrangement Test – Colblindor
Cohen's Hearing Before House Oversight Committee | The facts, allegations, quotes, GOP spin points, screenshots, and more
I powered through the 7.5 hours. This thread is the result.
This thread is your resource hub for the spin which has just begun on multiple topics discussed here today by no less than Trump, his lawyers, SHS, Republican politicians, conservative pundits, his base, trolls, and Russian propagandists. Here you can get the exact things said, the exact allegations made, and the exact order of events and points.
The information warfare is here. Test it out. Engage in it with this arsenal and help castrate misinformation about this event specifically. The GOP had nothing in this hearing. Take that away from them as well. I hope you enjoy this and share it with others. United we stand.w/ contributions from veddy_interesting, lexachronical, garrencurry, and rusticgorilla
PREAMBLEI don't know how long I have left on this planet, none of us do. I don't believe in magic, nor karma, nor energetic-universal-coincidences, but I do believe in the power of the human mind and of unity behind a common cause. This thread will begin with an eerily coincidental song to set the mood which came on as I set off on this thread and plan.
Song: Panda Dub - Crazy World
Lyrics: And dictators die...
(Short comments by Tyrion_Baelish_Varys in italics and parentheses)
(Screenshots of physical reactions at some exact moments for historical archiving)
|Hill (Vice Chair)||California||25|
|Plaskett||U.S. Virgin Islands||At-large|
|Jordan (Ranking Member)||Ohio||4|
CHAIRMAN AND RANKING MEMBER INTRO:(D) CUMMINGS: This hearing is about the legal and ethical concerns about Trump's actions. Cohen will be referred to the DOJ immediately for perjury if he lies today before the House Oversight Committee.
(R) JORDAN: Said that Cohen has lied to Congress before so we can't trust him now. Cohen is being used by Democrats to find anything to remove Trump from office and apparently is violating attorney-client privilege.
(However the privilege does not exist if the client conspired with the attorney to commit a crime).
COHEN'S TESTIMONYHighlights kindly provided by lexachronical
IRREFUTABLE DOCUMENTS THAT PROVE ALLEGATIONS
"I recognize that some of you may doubt and attack me on my credibility. It is for this reason that I have incorporated into this opening statement documents that are irrefutable, and demonstrate that the information you will hear is accurate and truthful."
TRUMP IS A RACIST, CONMAN, AND A CHEAT
"I am ashamed of my weakness and misplaced loyalty – of the things I did for Mr. Trump in an effort to protect and promote him.
I am ashamed that I chose to take part in concealing Mr. Trump’s illicit acts rather than listening to my own conscience.
I am ashamed because I know what Mr. Trump is.
He is a racist.
He is a conman.
He is a cheat.
He was a presidential candidate who knew that Roger Stone was talking with Julian Assange about a WikiLeaks drop of Democratic National Committee emails."
TRUMP TOWER MOSCOW DEALCohen said he lied to Congress previously about how long the deal lasted and that Trump's lawyers edited those statements before he delivered them to Congress.
Trump directed Cohen to continue the Trump Moscow deal.
- Trump and Cohen didn't expect Trump to win
- The deal was going to make Trump hundreds of millions of dollars and be the tallest building in Europe
TRUMP'S CHARACTERCohen describes Trump as a racist, a conman, a cheat, not kind, not generous, and not loyal.
"Trump is fundamentally disloyal."Trump refused to provide Cohen with medical records of his bonespurs and told him that there were never any surgeries. Trump said that,
Trump asked: "If I could name a country run by a black person that wasn’t a “shithole.”
"While we were once driving through a struggling neighborhood in Chicago, [Trump] commented that only black people could live that way"
"And, he told me that black people would never vote for him because they were too stupid."
"he's not stupid, he's not going to Vietnam."
DNC EMAIL LEAK VIA WIKILEAKSTrump had advanced knowledge that Wikileaks was going to publish hacked DNC emails it obtained, from Roger Stone who received the info by communicating with Assange.
TRUMP'S TAX CHEATINGTrump artificially inflated his assets when he wanted to be on the Forbes list and deflated them when he wanted to pay less taxes.
Trump set up fake auction bids to move money, and used the Trump charity to pay for it while keeping the auction item.
Trump said that the government is stupid for giving someone like him back $10 million in taxes.
TRUMP DIRECTED COHEN TO MAKE ILLEGAL HUSH MONEY PAYMENTS TO THE PORN STARS HE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE WITHReimbursement payment checks were signed by Trump Jr. and and Weisselberg.
CONSPIRACY WITH RUSSIACohen said he doesn't know if Trump conspired with Russia but he has his suspicions because of the Trump Tower Meeting and Trump Jr silently informing Trump, in Cohen's presence, about
"Questions have been raised about whether I know of direct evidence that Mr. Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia. I do not. I want to be clear. But, I have my suspicions.
Sometime in the summer of 2017, I read all over the media that there had been a meeting in Trump Tower in June 2016 involving Don Jr. and others from the campaign with Russians, including a representative of the Russian government, and an email setting up the meeting with the subject line, “Dirt on Hillary Clinton.” Something clicked in my mind. I remember being in the room with Mr. Trump, probably in early June 2016, when something peculiar happened. Don Jr. came into the room and walked behind his father’s desk – which in itself was unusual. People didn’t just walk behind Mr. Trump’s desk to talk to him. I recalled Don Jr. leaning over to his father and speaking in a low voice, which I could clearly hear, and saying: “The meeting is all set.” I remember Mr. Trump saying, “Ok good…let me know.”
What struck me as I looked back and thought about that exchange between Don Jr. and his father was, first, that Mr. Trump had frequently told me and others that his son Don Jr. had the worst judgment of anyone in the world. And also, that Don Jr. would never set up any meeting of any significance alone – and certainly not without checking with his father.
I also knew that nothing went on in Trump world, especially the campaign, without Mr. Trump’s knowledge and approval. So, I concluded that Don Jr. was referring to that June 2016 Trump Tower meeting about dirt on 18 Hillary with the Russian representative when he walked behind his dad’s desk that day -- and that Mr. Trump knew that was the meeting Don Jr. was talking about when he said, “That’s good…let me know.” "
WITNESS INTIMIDATIONTrump made several statements attacking Cohen via Twitter, such as calling him a rat for outing him (like a mob boss) which put Cohen's family in danger.
Trump claimed to not have any control over his business, but the reimbursement payments continued while he was president.
Jim Jordan tries to insinuate that Cohen is here and lying because he didn't get the job he wanted at the White House.
Calls Cohen's character into question. Asks him if he remembers setting up the WomenForCohen group?
Cohen blows him out of the water saying that he didn't want a job at the White House, and that Trump reamed Priebus out because Cohen wouldn't take the job at the White House. Cohen had to bring a lawyer in to produce a memo stating why it would be a bad idea that Cohen work in the White House; because it would terminate attorney-client privilege which he needed to continue some of the schemes that Cohen mentioned in his testimony.
Jim Jordan's face right after Cohen's rebuttal
- Cohen: Trump had advanced knolwedge of Wikileaks releasing hacked DNC emails via Roger Stone.
- Schultz: Is it possible the (Trump) family is conflicted or compromised with a foreign adversary in the months before the election?
- Cohen: Yes.
- Cohen: Trump's desire to win would have had him working with anyone, to win at all costs. However both Trump and Cohen didn't expect to win
Green has a problem with the limited scope of the meeting. Has a problem that the meeting is focused on Trump's alleged crimes and not Cohen's. Calls Cohen "a fake witness" that will say whatever will serve him best.
Cohen spoke with the SCO 7 times. Jordan seemingly wanted to know if he spoke with the SCO between the last time and today's hearing. Cohen didn't understand his word salad.
Cohen said that he doesn't know how many times Trump asked him to make settlements with women, he would have to go back and check (Implying that he has the documents/tapes)
The catch and kill business between Pecker and Trump had been going on for a long time before Cohen started working for him in 2006.
Comer tries to imply that Cohen defrauded a bank.
- Cohen: "I take exception to that, I never defrauded any bank."
- Comer: "You called Trump a cheat, what would you call yourself?"
- Cohen: "A fool."
Jordan says that Cohen just said that he didn't do anything wrong with the false bank things that he's guilty of and that he's going to prison for.
- Cohen: "That's not what I said and you know it."
- "Shame on you Mr. Jordan."
- "I said that I'm guilty and I take responsibility for my actions."
Cohen said Trump directed him to make the hush money payments.
Cohen said he has about 100 recordings of Trump which he made over 10 years.
- Meadows: Did the Kazakhstan bank give you money just because you're a nice guy?
- Cohen: "I am a nice guy."
- Meadows: Well I beg to differ as the record shows.
Cohen provided to the committee Trump's financial statements from 2011-2013 in which he inflated his assets. These financial statements were provided to Deutsche Bank in order to secure loans.
Attempts to enter some Cohen documents into record. Is refused.
Cohen said that his lawyer, Lanny Davis, is not charging him to represent him. Cohen reached out to him first.
Hice said that Cohen and the Democratic majority of the commiittee have an agenda.
Lynch says that if you want to talk about an agenda, this committee under Republican control refused to hear from any witnesses which have already pled guilty in the investigations.
Trump Tower Moscow project:
Individual-1 is Trump
Organization-1 is The Trump Organization
Cohen updated Trump Jr. and Ivanka on the project.
- Cohen: The Republicans on this committee don't have to believe my words, they can look at the documents I've provided.
- Lynch: I don't think my Republican colleagues are afraid of you lying, I think they're afraid of you telling the truth.
- Jordan: Is your lawyer going to wait 3 years to get paid, until you get out of prison?
- Cohen: Yes, I guess he believes this to be important.
- Gosar: "You're a pathological liar."
- Cohen: "Are you referring to me or the president?"
- Cooper: Did you feel threatened by Trump's tweets against you?
- Cohen: The destruction of the civility Trump has created is out of control and he tried to intimidate me with his twitter messages in order to hope that I don't appear here today.
- Cohen: I never witnessed Trump threaten people, but Trump directed others to threaten people.
- Cohen: I cannot commit to not taking a book or movie deal, providing commentary for a production, or running for office in NY.
- Foxx: So you're going to continue to use your background as a liar and a cheat to make money?
- Cohen: "And that's going to get me a book deal, and a movie deal, and a spot on television? I don't think so."
- Foxx: Well... "it appears that it will."
- Jordan: Why didn't your lawyer go on TV to deny the Buzzfeed story.
- Cohen: It wasn't our responsibility. "The president has told OVER 9000 lies to date. Do I ask my lawyers to go on TV to correct his mistakes? The answer is no."
- Cohen: It's interesting that your Republican colleagues have not asked me 1 question about what I have to say about what I know about Trump.
- Connolly: "If the argument from the GOP is that because you've lied before, we can never listen again, then it would undermine every hearing ever conducted on things like organized crime – whose key witnesses were often people who turned." RICO would be right out.
- Cohen: I had a meeting with Sekulow and Trump in the White House before my previous Congressional hearing and I was told to cooperate and say that there was "no Russia, no collusion, no interference."
- Cohen: I needed to know how to be a good fixer and a good lawyer.
- Massie: When were you disbarred?
- Cohen: Yesterday.
- Massie: When was the first time you gave Trump bad legal advice or failed to inform of his legal obligation? Would that qualify for disbarment?
- Cohen: I don't know, I'm not the bar association.
- Massie: Well maybe you should consult with them occasionally on some of these things.
- Cohen: Well there's no point in that now, I lost my law license.
- Higgins: Shouldn't your boxes be handed off to investigators?
- Cohen: These were boxes returned to me.
- Higgins: Was Lanny Davis aware of these boxes?
- Cohen: I don't understand his question.
Krishnamoorthi asked about the last time that Cohen had been in touch with President Trump or his intermediaries. Cohen said he thought it had been some time in the two months after federal agents raided Cohen’s home in April 2018.
- Krishnamoorthi: "What did he or his agent communicate to you?"
- Cohen: "This topic is being investigated right now by the Southern District of New York. I’ve been asked by them not to discuss it or talk about these issues"
- Krishnamoorthi: "Is there any other wrongdoing or illegal act regarding Donald Trump we haven’t discussed today?"
- Cohen: "Yes, those are part of the investigation currently being looked at by the Southern District of New York."
- Cohen: I'm not familiar with any tapes which could be used as extortion against Trump.
- Cohen: My statement about the length of negotiations of the Trump Tower project was edited by Trump's lawyers prior to my testimony before congress previously.
- Cohen: I am assisting with ongoing investigations.
- Meadows: Why didn't you list all your foreign contracts?
- Cohen: My reading of your form was that I didn't have to because I wasn't a government employee.
- Rouda: Were you aware of any cash payments for Trump properties from Russians?
- Cohen: "When you say cash, and you mean am I aware about a satchel of rubles, no I'm not aware."
The only Republican thus far to ask about Trump, not Cohen.
- Cohen: Trump doesn't directly tell you to do things. He speaks in code, and I understand that code.
- Amash: What is the truth that you know, president Trump fears most?
- Cohen: That's a tough question sir, I don't know how to answer that.
- Amash: You're trying to live your life by a different set of principles now?
- Cohen: Yes, and I appreciate that your questions are different than your colleagues.
- Hill: You stated FEB 2018 neither the Trump Organization nor Trump campaign was party to the transaction with Ms Clifford a/k/a Stormy Daniels. True/false?
- Cohen: Not false, the statement was carefully worded to exclude Mr. Trump personally.
- Hill: What did the president ask or suggest you say about the payments? (o/a FEB 2018)
- Cohen: That he wasn't knowledgeable of these reimbursements or my actions.
- Hill: Beside the check you provided is there additional evidence Mr. Trump, while president, reimbursed you in violation of campaign finance laws?
- Cohen: There are 11 checks. Either from his personal account, or the DJT Trust Account.
- Cohen: I take no pleasure in saying what I'm saying about Mr. Trump.
- Jordan: Did you start the campaign for Trump's presidency?
- Cohen: Yes I did. ShouldTrumpRun.com Then I showed him the results and asked him "Wouldn't that be great? And that's where it all started."
- Jordan: Incredulous
- Sarbanes: I see no point in you continuing to lie, you have a lot more to lose.
- Higgins: Boxes!? Where are they!?
- Cohen: They were seized by the FBI in the raid and then returned to me.
- Higgins: Boxes! Get the boxes!!
Regarding knowledge of Wikileaks having stolen DNC material in their possession which they were going to release.
- Welch: "Did Trump ever suggest then or later to call the FBI to report this breach?"
- Cohen: "He never expressed that to me."
- Norman: Did you wiretap Trump?
- Cohen: I had a reason for doing it. I knew he wasn't going to pay the hush money and Pecker already chewed me out about other payments that haven't been paid.
- Cohen: "I have never been to Prague."
- Cohen: I did not meet with Russians in Europe in 2016.
- Speier: How many times did Trump ask you to threaten people on his behalf?
- Cohen: Quite a few times.
- Speier: 50 times?
- Cohen: More
- Speier: 100 times?
- Cohen: More
- Speier: 200 times?
- Cohen: More
- Speier: 500 times?
- Cohen: Probably over the 10 years. And when you say threaten, that includes litigation, arguments, (intimidation) of a nasty reporter that's writing a story...
- Speier: Will you make available the 100 voice recordings in your possession to this committee?
- Cohen: "If you'd like."
- Miller: This is a political game meant to discredit Trump. Democrats are trying to grasp at straws.
Another attempt at saying Cohen said something that Cohen did not say.
The reimbursement payments were divided up across 12 months in order to appear like a retainer
- Armstrong: You just said that you'll provide the 100 tapes but you said that there were other clients which you taped. Doesn't that violate attorney-client privilege?
- Cohen: They're already part of other investigations. I'm just trying to cooperate with the committee.
- Desaulnier: Early on in the campaign what did you discuss with Lewandowski, who was campaign manager at the time?
- Cohen: What dates Trump would have available to travel to Russia to discuss the Trump Tower project.
- Cohen: We used bots to manipulate at least 2 election polls.
- Steube: Do you have any evidence that Trump directed you to make these payments? Any recordings, documents, emails, texts?
- Cohen: Other than the payments? No. I don't think anybody thinks that I made a $130,000 payment on my own accord. The NDA exists. I discussed these matters with Trump.
- Plaskett: Rep. Matt Gaetz should be referred to an ethics committee for his intimidating statements against you yesterday, and possibly referred for criminal prosecution.
- Cohen: I never had a retainer agreement with Trump.
- Plaskett: Who can collaborate some of the statements you made here today? Names as many names as you can so we can call them before this committee.
- Cohen: Ms. Rhonna Graff. She's Trump's personal assistant.
- Cummings: Do you wish to clarify your statements about your contract with Kazak bank?
- Cohen: Yes, they asked for foreign governments, so they should have said "entities" on their form since the Kazak bank is not a foreign government.
- Meadows: The bank is 81% owned by the Kazak government.
- Khanna: You sent invoices to CFO Weisselberg who forwarded it to Trump Jr. to sign the checks. This financial fraud disguised as legal services to you. This is a corporation cooking its books.
- Cohen: Trump initially acknowledge the obligation to pay the payments back. They went to Trump's office and Weisselberg told him that repayment will be broken down in 12 parts. The check was always signed by him and either Trump Jr. or Eric Trump.
- Khanna: Are you telling us that the president directed transactions in conspiracy with Weisselberg and Trump Jr. in criminal conspiracy of financial fraud. Is that your testimony today?
- Cohen: "Yes."
- Khanna: Your're going to jail soon, but there are 3 other people who were equally involved in this criminal conspiracy but have not been punished yet?
- Cohen: Yes.
Cohen doesn't know if Trump's taxes were under audit nor what the tax returns contain.
- Gomez: I am the only democrat here who also sits on the House Ways and Means Committee which deals with taxation, which is the only House Committee which can request a US citizen's tax returns, including the president's. What did he tell you when you asked?
- Cohen: He said that he doesn't want them released or else he'll end up under audit and face penalties.
- Gomez: So you can assume that he wasn't under audit at that time?
- Cohen: That makes sense.
- Gomez: "So my constituents need to know if he has financial interests which protect his bottom line or have the best interest of the nation in mind. Can he be blackmailed because of his financial and business ventures including foreign governments." His financial disclosure reports are not enough because we can learn more from his tax returns.
- Gomez: I find it ironic that the Republicans attack you for your tax crimes but they have not asked Trump for his tax returns.
- Meadows: I want to enter into the record, 2 tweets which call Cohen a liar.
- AOC: You described a treasure trove at AMI about other catch and kill stories. Do you know if it still exists?
- Cohen: I don't know but David Pecker would know, or Barry Levine, or Dylan Howard.
- AOC: Did Trump ever provide inflated assets to an insurance company?
- Cohen: Yes
- AOC: Who else knows about this?
- Cohen: Allen Weisselberg, Ron Lieberman, and Matthew Calamari
- AOC: Do you think we need to compare his financial statements and tax returns and compare them to find out more about this?
- Cohen: Yes, and you'll find them at the Trump Org.
- AOC: He reported a $50 million property as worth $5 million to tax authorities. Is this accurate?
- Cohen: Yes, it's identical to what he did elsewhere.
- AOC: He committed outright fraud in the 90s. When he took over properties from his father they were undervalued by hundreds of millions of dollars to cheat on taxes. Do you know if this report was accurate?
- Cohen: No, but Weisselberg would know. He was there.
Financial fraud about the Trump foundation.
- Tlaib: Meadows committed a racist act, but I don't mean to imply that he is a racist.
- Meadows defends himself and asks for her statements to be stricken from the record. Says that his nieces and nephews are people of color.
- Tlaib clarifies and apologizes. Meadows withdraws request to remove statements from the record.
- Cummings says that Meadows is one of his best friends and "I know that shocks some of you here."
Cummings allows Meadows to enter 2 articles into record, without objection to order.
Hice and Norman enter articles into record.
- Cohen: I fear that if Trump loses in 2020 there will never be a peaceful transition of power. "That is why I agreed to appear before you today."
- Cohen: "In closing, I'd like to say directly to the president:
- We honor our veterans even in the rain.
- You tell the truth even when it doesn't aggrandize you.
- You respect the law and our incredible law enforcement agents, you don't villainize them.
- You don't disparage generals, gold star families, prisoners of war, and other heroes who had the courage to fight for this country.
- You don't attack the media and those who question what you don't like or what you don't want them to say.
- You take responsibility for your own dirty deeds.
- You don't use your power of your bully pulpit to destroy the credibility of those who speak out against you.
- You don't separate families from one another or demonize those who look to America for a better life.
- You don't vilify people, based on the god they pray to, and you don't cuddle up to our adversaries at the expense of our allies.
- Finally, you don't shutdown the government before Christmas and New Year's just to simply appease your base.
- This behavior is churlish, it denigrates the Office of the President, and it's simply not American, and it's not you.
- So to those who support his rhetoric as I once did, I pray the country doesn't make the same mistakes that I have made, or pay the heavy price which I have paid."
- Cummings: "I know you're worried about your family, but this is a part of your destiny. And hopefully, this portion of your destiny will lead to a better Michael Cohen, a better Donald Trump, a better United States of America, and a better world. And I mean that from the depths of my heart. When we're dancing with the angels, the question will be asked, 'In 2019, what did we do, to make sure we kept our democracy intact? Did we stand on the sidelines and say nothing? Did we play games?'
- "And I'm tired of these statements of people saying that this is the first hearing. It is not the first hearing. The first hearing was with regards to prescription drugs. Remember? A lady sat there. Her daughter died because she could not get $333 a month in insulin. That was our first hearing. Second hearing, HR1, voting rights, corruption in government. Come on now. We can do more than one thing, and we have got to get back to normal. With that, this meeting is adjourned"
Polarization + Proxy Impeachment WarWithin milliseconds it was clear that the Democrats and Republicans were in the same room, yet several billion light years apart. There was little pretense about fact-finding; it was a proxy Impeachment war – and, on the Republican side, a red-faced non-stop tag-team character assassination effort against Michael Cohen.
Let's not have this liar come in here and tell the truth...Things had barely started when North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said that Michael Cohen intentionally held back his testimony and broke committee rules. He moved to postpone the hearing.
But... no luck there.
Now explain to me how the Clintons and George Soros and Tom Steyer forced Christopher Steele to make up that fake dossier...Representative Jim Jordan (R), the ranking Republican on the House Oversight Committee. kicked things off by asking questions about everybody but Trump. It's clear that in his view Cohen is hiding a nefarious Clintonworld-Steyer-Lanny Davis conspiracy of massive proportions.
Goooood Morning Vietnam!At 4:08 AM Vietnam time, Trump tweets:
Michael Cohen was one of many lawyers who represented me (unfortunately). He had other clients also. He was just disbarred by the State Supreme Court for lying & fraud. He did bad things unrelated to Trump. He is lying in order to reduce his prison time. Using Crooked’s lawyer!
They are afraid...
Michael Cohen was the Deputy Finance Chairman of the RNC
Michael Cohen was representing Sean Hannity
Michael Cohen secretly taped Trump and kept the tapes
Michael Cohen was working with an Israeli Intelligence firm
CALL A REPRESENTATIVE AND LET YOUR THOUGHTS BE HEARDDIRECTORY OF REPRESENTATIVES WITH PHONE #S & COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS: https://www.house.gov/representatives
FIND YOUR REPRESENTATIVE: https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
HOUSE CANDIDATES IN 2020 ELECTION:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections
REGISTERING AS A CANDIDATE:https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and-committees/registering-candidate/
[EU-DE] [H] GMK Oblivion V2, GMK Violet on Cream (VoC), GMK Lime, SA Arcane, SA Carbon, SA Valentine, SA Calm Depths, SA 1965, PUBG Deskmat [W] PayPal
Germany: 5 EUR via DHL tracked and insured
Europe: 8 EUR if small (e.g. SA addon kits) via Deutsche Post, otherwise 15 EUR via DHL, both tracked and insured
Please comment before PM'ing, and also state your country in the PM. Thank you.
|GMK Oblivion V2 Assembly Base Kit (for Ergodox, 40%, Ortholinear keyboards), sealed||Layout||150 EUR|
|GMK Oblivion V2 Oblivion Cadet, sealed||Layout||50 EUR|
|GMK Oblivion V2 Alternate Function Colors, sealed||Layout||25 EUR|
|GMK Violet on Cream (VoC), sealed||Layout||160 EUR|
|GMK Lime Base Kit, sealed (Novelties are part of Base)||Layout||145 EUR|
|SA Arcane Base, Numpad, Specialties, Novelties||Layout||275 EUR|
|SA Carbon Round 2 Orange Alphas||Layout||70 EUR|
|SA Valentine, Alphas, Pink Modifiers, Gray Modifiers, Love Pulse||Layout||250 EUR|
|SA Calm Depths (OG Set from the 2013 group buy)||Layout||225 EUR|
|SA 1965 Alphas, Modifiers, Novelties||Layout||225 EUR|