Activation code one Note color change hotkey - Microsoft Community
If you would like to learn how to open color management in Windows 10 and manage it more effectively, this tutorial is for you. So, you can simply add the video photos audio and lots of extra content into your project. Commercial Games Sort - Date Added Date Added Reversed Date Updated Date Updated Reversed Date Completed Date Completed Reversed Download Added Date Download Added Reversed Rating Rating Reversed Name Name Reversed Profile Views Profile Views Reversed Total Downloads Total Downloads Reversed Total Reviews Total Reviews Reversed Total Media Total Media Reversed Buzz Score Buzz Score Reversed Random. Casual Crossword Puzzle.
Green Candy Color Keyboard Background ...
Therefore, the recommended way for OBS-Studio to capture NohBoard is using Game Capture. RetroArch Overlay Pack. Welcome to the beginner's Basics Guide, the first of many guides for players of Star Trek Online (STO). With GitHub Packages, you can safely publish and consume packages within your organization or with the entire world.
Key generator nik Collection 3.3.0 by DxO Free Download
Cover Orange Players Pack 3. Crash the Robot: Explosive Edition. Android smartphone will use Google account for verification. Paper Mario Color Splash Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1! BleemSync v1.2 Release Notes: Show More.
Coloring Games - Free online Games for Girls
Xploder has been around since the PS2 era (and is from the makers of Game Shark). NEW 1: 1 Hybrid Program–for remote learning and beyond! React quickly to keep a series going in this addictive color matching game. UNO Online - Play UNO Online on Crazy Games click for info.
Top 10 Fun Alphabet Games for Your Students
The world of video games is seeing a revolution, and SM64 is leading it This is a totally new kind of game-the first true 3-0 game-and it packs a ton of jaw-dropping innovations Mario may not be able to shoot fireballs anymore, but now he can pull off nearly 30 distinct moves. Obtaining 1.1 Natural generation 1.2 Breaking 1.3 Crafting 2 Usage 2.1 Crafting ingredient 2.2 Stonecutting 3 Sounds 4 Data values 4.1 ID 5 History 6 Issues 7 See also 8 Notes 9 References Bricks naturally generate in underwater ruins, and in some plains village houses. Free serial honestech vhs to dvd 3.0 se Download https://usolieservis.ru/download/?file=60. Marshmallow, including: XAPK Installer, App&APK Management, APK Downloader and more.
Free mcMyAdmin - The Minecraft Web Admin Panel
The Vulcan is a precision gaming tool that lets you sense its performance from the first glance and the first key stroke. Then you press Fn+Alt+V to erase all color choices, so no light should be showing at this point. New releases - Android Apps on Google Play. Once you have chosen a topic you can go straight to the tutorials - there is an introduction to the language, a yes/no activity, an either/or activity and a multiple choice activity.
- Color specification - MATLAB ColorSpec (Color Specification)
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Temple Run for Android - APK Download
- Apex Legends Hacks: Undetected Aimbot, ESP Wallhack & Cheat
- Spanish Learning Games for Kids
- Serial Keys Unlock The World
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 v21.2.3 Full Version Crack Download
- Steam Community: : UBOAT
- Games - Download Free Games - Full Version PC Games
Activity code download Folder Colorizer Pro 2.1.0
ASCII Animator KB: Freeware: ASCII Animator is a unique, funny and free software to convert GIF image to animated ASCII art. On Mac, keypress events give you an completely different set of codes. [72% Off] Buy Nero TuneItUp PRO with coupon code. Key features: Folder Marker can customize a folder icon with one mouse click; Folder Marker can mark folders by priority (high, normal, low), by degree of work complete (done, half-done, planned) and by the type of the information contained in a folder (work files, important files, temp files, private files).
- Online games for free
- Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST
- Best Apex Legends Hack Download
- Apex Legends hack aimbot esp [UPDATED 10/11/2020]
- Super Mario 64 Download - Gamefabrique Games
- PyGame Tutorial: Getting Started: Nerd Paradise
- Stronghold Crusader 2 CD-Key Generator [2020 UPDATE
EditPlus 4.2 Serial Key Patch & License Key Free Download
Color key 1 0 deutsch games. Download free software games themes wallpapers dll and drivers for your windows computer from the biggest collection with working direct download links. You are leaving the Barbie Play site to go to a site. BleemSync (PlayStation Classic) – ModMyClassic.
Necromancy Game - Play online at Y8.com
KeyboardEvent Value (keyCodes, metaKey, etc). A freeware add-on for Windows lets you customize folders with color-coded icons to make a search for important information a "one-glance" affair. As the 11 th generation product succeeding DVDFab 10, the all-new DVDFab 11 features All-New Flat. The first levels are simple and allow the player to become familiar with the controls and game-play, then the difficulty of the game increases and introduces new game-play modes, such as the mixing of colors as well as greater difficulty in understanding the solution.
Free honestech vhs to dvd 3.0 se serial Download
Enter a valid license key (first 14 days are treated as trial and free) 5. Go back to your game window and press DEL to open Cheat menu. Stage 4: If the display is 1, press the button in the same position as you pressed in stage 1. If the display is 2, press the button in the first position. Xploder works with all of the latest games (including GTA 5) and is even compatible with the latest PS4 updates and works with PSN. Here are the top free Puzzle games for PC for 2020, including Doodle Devil, Clear It 2, Chains, and more.
Patch cD Key Generator - Free download and software reviews
Pong de las Tortugas Ninja. Can you make the screen yellow in all 25 levels? Here you get the cracked free download for Adobe Photoshop 2020. Introduction Welcome to DVDFab Software Inc, the leading software vendor dedicated to providing the world top-notch DVD/Blu-ray/4K UHD Blu-ray copying, burning, ripping, cloning, authoring and video conversion solutions for over 16 years.
- Play Free Online Games
- PC Game Downloads - 100% Free PC Games
- Windows 10 product key activation error code: 0xc004f050
- Anne Pro Wireless Mechanical Keyboard User Manual
- ASUS CERBERUS USER MANUAL Pdf Download
- Download GAME APK Android App Online - Free Pure APK
Keygen alien Skin Eye Candy 22.214.171.124 Crack - License code Free
Color Management in Windows 10: Way 1: Turn it on through searching. Console instantly became a hit, but the limitations in the quality of the games have slowed the sales. That is why we only offer free games. We have over 31636 of the best Action games for you!
Download software about Games
This makes these games very easily portable onto mobile devices. Lots of fun to play when bored at home or at school. A more formal description: 64.0 is a minimal fast-paced arcade game, where you shoot the squares that have the same color as the background, but since the background is constantly changing, everyone can be a bad guy!
The tale of a spiritual awakening by rewriting the Past
Day 1: You’re on your way out of work and you stumble upon a lady holding a petition form, seemingly mute from the sound of her voice as she tries to grab your attention as you’re walking by. You decide that you would like to help with the petition. After all, it’s just a signature. As you’re in a hurry, you don’t really read what’s written on it, you assume it’s for a good cause. As you fill in your name and address, you realize that the next collum lists the voluntary contributions from people. 20€, 40€… Wow, these people are generous! You give 5€, feeling a little cheap but hey, it’s better than nothing.
End of day de-brief: at the end of the day, you “debrief” with yourself and the experience you just had, and feel good about the fact you contributed to a good cause. The next time around, you’ll probably do the same.
Overall feeling: Positive.
Day 2: At lunch time, you’re in a conversation with a colleague, and you discuss petitions and fund collections. You share yesterday’s experience and your colleague assures you that it was a scam. It’s a documented case of people pretending they are mute or have some form of disability, putting a few fake names with generous contributions in the first few lines of the petition and praying on naive good hearted people to fall for their scheme.
End of day de-brief: you feel quite ashamed of falling so easily into such a scam. The next time around you won’t let yourself be fooled so easily!
Overall feeling: Negative.
Day 10: On your way to work you open the local newspaper and lo and behold, there is the picture of the lady which scammed you. The article headline reads: “Husband beats wife to death”. You find out, in the article, that this husband was forcing his wife to play the beggar or scammer out on the street and beat her to death one day because she didn’t manage to bring enough money to his liking.
End of day de-brief: you have mixed feelings and don’t know what to think anymore. On the one hand your gesture might have saved that women’s life for a day or two, on the other, it was only a temporary “fix”. At this point, you’re not sure whether you should give money or not the next time you see one of those beggars or scammers. On the other hand, now you are on a crusade against that husband and hope he will rot in a jail cell for the rest of his life!
Overall feeling: Mixed/Negative.
Day 252: As you walk to the train station on your way home from work, a left wing association is distributing a tract in the street. You usually don’t take any of these but for some reason you do today. As you read it on the train, you realize that this is about the judgment of the man who killed his wife several months ago. He is to serve a lifetime sentence in jail. You feel a sense of justice and satisfaction and keep reading on. Given his socio-economic background being raised in poverty, abused by his parents and dropping out of school without a proper education, he very quickly fell prey to loan sharks and other unscrupulous lenders, and ended up heavily indebted. In sheer desperation, as he was harassed day and night by aggressive debt collectors, he was putting pressure on his entire family to pay down the debt and prevent a foreclosure procedure.
End of day de-brief: life is not so simple. While there is no excuse for beating or killing someone, it is clear that simple black and white, good vs. evil analysis fall short of the complexity of a real life situation. You start seeing the “big picture” and at the same time, it doesn’t bring you any closer to a clear cut answer as to how you should act next when you meet a beggascammer out on the street. In the meantime, you intend to vote for the “Socialist Left Wing Party” to ensure that all the evil banks preying on the weak are nationalized. You start thinking in terms of prevention. Perhaps by cleaning up the banking sector, the poor and vulnerable won’t fall into debt and many violence and tragedies stemming from dire and stressful situations can be prevented.
Overall feeling: Negative/Outraged.
Day 308: At an evening dinner, after a long day of busy campaigning against the evil bankers, you meet a couple who seem quite shaken and depressed. They confess to you that a very dear friend had just committed suicide leaving behind his wife and kids. As you begin to empathise with the couple, they share the story behind the tragedy. A left wing party has successfully managed to shut down a pay day lending bank which was preying on vulnerable and poor people. The bank’s staff were mostly underpaid and exploited, sometimes indebted themselves in costly mortgages to be able to afford a family home. The dead bank clerk knew that his job was unethical and tried to find another way to support his family. But the cold reality of the labour market is not what politicians would make you believe. It is not so easy to find a job, especially for people with mediocre qualifications. It’s not that the guy was dumb, but he wasn’t the “best”. In the labour market, just like in a marathon, there is no place on the podium for the “4th best runner”. And so, after having lost the only source of income to support his family, the bank clerk committed suicide. Then the couple went on to complain about the fact that the bank was owned by a handful of shareholders which was milking and exploiting the bank worse than an industrial cow, and sold their shares to unsuspecting pension funds before the pay day lending bank collapsed. Then they moved with their funds to some other greener pastures to extract profits regardless of the societal costs.
End of day de-brief: now you have been introduced to yet a higher order of complexity to this whole problem. Even the staff of some evil corporation might be themselves exploited and victims of some higher perpetrator which is less and less identifiable. It’s all starting to look like the “system”. So you’re joining an even more radical left wing “justice warrior” group, the “Revolutionary Left Wing Party”, determined to rethink “private property”, “who gets what”, and tax the hell out of the ultra rich who manipulate all things in this world like master puppeteers. By this point you’ve nearly forgotten about what got you started on this whole crusade. Some lady that you met on your way to work?
Overall feelings: Negative/Pessimistic.
Day 489: You’ve become obsessed by the “elites” controlling the whole world and read book after book of great philosophers, political thinkers and experts of all kinds to try to drill down what the f*** is actually going on. As you dig deeper, you find… nothing. It’s a prisoners’ dilemma at a world wide scale, where each member of the elite is competing for the “spoils” and fighting against other “elites” while at the same time, acting in such a way to maintain the status quo in a cooperative fashion. The principle is simple: some “rules” of the game emerge, we have called these “Capitalism”, and are derived from the institutional and legal framework, which allow for “playing” the game of “who gets what”. Each actor makes decisions based on these rules, and the ones who are most successful at “bending” them, win. And of course, the moment one member of this “elite” snaps out of it and decides to denounce the whole scheme, he is immediately replaced by another member of the “elite” who acts in the exact same way as the rest: maximize your profits, increase your power and control over assets and politics, or else, be taken over by the rest. What happens at the low levels of a random corporation where workers are at the same time colleagues supposed to collaborate in the best interest of the corporation and also back stabbing career obsessed individuals who would do anything to get “above” the rest; that same logic prevails at the highest levels of power. At the same time, you realize that these “elites” only have the illusion of control and are under the spell of this “systemic” beast. Although they have access to the best available knowledge to get ahead of their competitors, they fail to act on the most dangerous threat which will make them sink with the ship: climate change, pollution, pesticides, etc. They live in a “dream” world, as illusory as that of the ultra-poor who look forward to winning the lottery; they think they can “outlive” such disasters by burying themselves in bunkers and waiting for the manpocalypse to “blow over”, resuming their “rule” over what little humans are left after the dust settles (after such disasters as tsunamis, rising waters, earth quakes, depleted soils, polluted air… are “gone”). All of which is just as much an illusion as the likelihood of the random poor person to win the lottery. Given our current levels of interdependence, a civilization level collapse will throw us back into the medieval ages for centuries, which no bunker can shield you against.
End of day de-brief: that’s it, you feel powerless. It’s like the “elite” are in control and at the same time, aren’t. It’s like the “rules” of the game, which emerged almost spontaneously and gradually throughout the centuries and continuously evolve in a seemingly uncoordinated manner, are now in control. It leaves you almost without concrete enemies. You start joining intellectual groups and writing essays about a Utopian society, without any clear idea as to how to get there from “here”. You’re also on the verge of depression and seek desperately a way out of your mental prison and near inescapable predicament: the manpocalypse is near and there is nothing you can do about it. What’s worse, it’s almost as if responsibility is diffused so widely, as if each person was a well oiled gear, interdependent and connected to all other gears (the “elite” included) in a mad machine which has a life of its own.
Overall feeling: Very negative/Depressive/Powerless.
Day 589: As you reach the point where you are about to save up money for your own bunker, wondering if you had gone mad, something in you snapped. You went back to the quintessential questions which drive human existence: “Who am I? Why am I here?” This didn’t make sense. A bunch of meat and bone stuffed self-aware bipedal creatures dicking around on a lonely planet whirling at thousands of miles per hour through the Galaxy, one among billions of others in a seemingly Infinite Universe. What the f*** was this s*** all about? And so you joined a Kundalini Meditation circle, hoping you would get some answers there. During one meditation session, as you were earnestly following the Masters’ instructions and craved for answers on where this circus show was heading and why, you got an answer. It just popped into your mind, and you just knew…
Each one of your cells is made of trillions of atoms, and humans are made of trillions of cells… How silly to believe that this logic of elements nested into one another stops with humans.
Each and every human is like one cell in the body of a global organism which we are far from imagining, just like one of our cells is clueless as to what a “human” is. Some called it an “ecosystem”, but it is much more than that. We have spent a little over 25.000 years inside the “womb” of Mother Earth, and what is happening to us now is our birth. A birth is one of the most painful and traumatic event for both the mother and the child, but on the “other side”, it is very much like entering into another dimension.
And now you see that we have created on the outside, an infinitely more complex reflection of what we are on the inside:
- The transition to “clean” energy sources is the same as the moment when the umbilical cord is cut and the baby takes its first breath. Notice that at the moment, we are indeed nourished by the “blood” of our Mother… “fossil” fuels…
- Pollution and other environmental degradation are a reflection of what happens when a baby goes beyond term. The amniotic fluid starts the become toxic as the baby continuously pees inside of the womb and is in danger of being poisoned by his own excrement… How adequate to describe our current situation with polluted oceans, landfills, nuclear waste, pesticides and many more as drowning in our own “pee”.
- A great many complications can happen during pregnancy, including the baby being strangled by the umbilical cord. Indeed, the “elites”, governments and banks are very much like the placenta, which positions itself as the intermediary via which all nutrients flow into the baby’s body. If the baby has the cord tied around its neck, it can experience the placenta as trying to starve it instead of feeding it.
- The financial system corresponds to the circulatory system and the heart which is in charge of distributing the energy/oxygen (money at our level) throughout the body to each of its cells. Today, it is very much dependent on the placenta, but once the umbilical cord is cut, it’s a brand new financial system we are looking at. Don’t you find that following the news about the financial system shows signs of an imminent collapse? (Deutsche bank, the central bankers’ bubble, trade wars…) The Internet is like our nervous system. It is supposed to connect each and every one of us (individual cells) to coordinate our decisions in order to act like one global organism. Just observe any baby once outside the womb, it clearly lacks all sense of coordinated movement. So let’s not be in a hurry. It’s just a start!
- At scale, our birth is probably going to take a decade or more, so let’s just buckle up and prepare for a heck of a ride ! On the other side, however, it’s going to be wonderful.
In other words, what we have experienced was a normal and natural process of evolution at our level. You can summarize the entire story of the human species as trying to uncover the rules which allow for a harmonious interaction between humans. And we are getting darn close. Capitalism, the “evil elites”, was just one way that this global organism has of multiplying and growing (just look at the graph of human population growth, and put it side by side with the growth of a human embryo). It could have been less painful, it could have gone more smoothly, but it was always part of the plan. And capitalism, the current “unfair” financial system, all of it will be transcended naturally just like a baby grows from being 8 months old in the womb to being 9 months old and his lungs are being prepared to breathe for the first time.
You finally remember how all of this started: you wanted to know if you would give 5€ to a beggascammer in the street or not. And at the end of your journey, the answer is…
You don’t have a god damn clue.
If you try to integrate all of the “lessons” and levels above, what you get is a contradictory schizophrenic chaos where things make sense and at the same time, you’re still right here, on this rock hurdling through space with climate change on your door step. What the f*** are you supposed to do? Let things run their course? If this is a “natural” process, then you may as well just kick your heels up and wait! Or maybe, imbued with the righteousness of the Truth, become a cell which is part of the immune system and attack other cells which you believe are bacteria and viruses… Who is to tell?
Look at your hands. Take your right hand, and scratch your left hand hard with your index finger. From your perspective, as a global organism, you just feel dumb and ashamed for inflicting yourself harm. You don’t punish your right hand’s index or pity the dead skin cells on your left hand. You vow never to do such a stupid thing again and send lots of love to your left hand for a prompt recovery.
From the perspective of your cells, if they were clueless about being part of a global organism (you) and behaved like us at our current level of understanding and awareness, they would send in a camera crew to film the massacre and butchery of the millions of dead skin cells which suffered this dreadful ordeal under the sneaky and uncalled for attack of your right hand’s index finger. The rest of the body might be deliberating whether a coalition of armed cell forces should invade your index finger and put those cells in jail or simply cut off your index finger altogether.
Which perspective is “true”? Both are. In the end, you are left to your own inner wisdom, your intuition, your gut feeling and the most fundamental questions of all. Who are you? Who do you want to be? Do you feel like giving money to that lady in the street or not?
But the “big picture” does give you a sense of comfort and faith, that something much bigger is at play here, something that is beyond our understanding. It’s not that we don’t have a “part” to play, but that the outcome is not necessarily in our control. Think of your left hand and the wound of the scratch you left behind. What do you think happens next? That each single white cell that comes to disinfect the wound has a predetermined destiny? No. Rather, there is a higher form of intelligence which can account for the free will of your own cells and creates enough white cells in excess to ensure that the end result, that of your wound being disinfected, is guaranteed, even if there are a nearly infinite number of ways it can be done. By the same token, we will move beyond capitalism, overcome climate change, and be born to another dimension whether we like it or not.
The most fundamental guiding principles are therefore to be found within.Why do you think a white cell goes about happily disinfecting your wound? Because it knows it is a white cell, and knowing what it is, it also knows that doing something which is in accordance with what it is will bring it joy, meaning, purpose, fulfillment, happiness and peace of mind.
It’s so frustrating, after all this mystical and esoteric “trip” to be thrown some banalities which have been around forever: follow your passions, follow your heart, do what feels right to you… Because ultimately, if we follow what brings us true, meaningful joy, we will be in alignment with who we are, and will receive all the necessary resources to do what we are, just like a white cell receives all the necessary resources for it to do what it is meant to do.
Overall feeling: Very Positive, hopeful, ecstatic, at Peace with the Universe, God, Infinity, and Everything.
If you’ve read this article up to this point, you may be wondering why I’m bothering to write a conclusion. Doesn’t it sound like an ending, just above?
What you may have forgotten, is that the introductory paragraph was about a specific subject altogether: how rewriting your past from your eternal “present” moment changes the future you will get to experience.
Just look back at the story of the lady asking for money. At the different stages of understanding you have reached, you have reinterpreted or you could even say rewritten what has happened to you in the past: aka, you gave money to a lady petitioning in the street. As your perspective shifted, your likely behaviour faced with a similar situation also shifted. And so you understand that reinterpreting, rewriting or healing your past is absolutely key if you want to change who you are and what you want to experience. If you had stuck with the perspective from “Day 2” and the information your colleague gave you about that lady ripping you off, what kind of behaviour would you have displayed the next time around? Similarly, if you don’t heal childhood traumas, and hold on to those memories and defining moments determining who you are (for instance, a teacher telling you that you are dumb as a board and you’ll never succeed in life), then your life story may just be a repeating sequence of similar events where you find confirmation of the memories you hold onto (you’re as dumb as a board and will never succeed). What you think about yourself and what you think about the World is a prism which filters out all of the complex layers of reality and will get you to experience just one shade, just one dimension to an infinitely deep and complex reality.
What do you want to see? A genuine lady collecting funds for a good cause? A scammer extorting money from naïve passersby? A desperate women trying to survive and helping her angry husband pay his debts? An agent unknowingly working for the profits of a pay day lending bank? A slave at the end of a long chain of intermediaries sucking up wealth to the ultra rich via dividends? Another victim of a faceless “system” which controls the entire human race and will eventually spell the collapse of the entire human civilization? A fellow struggling cell inside the body of a global organism which is about to be born to a transcendental reality?
Perhaps you can see all of these at once, which will enable you to play whatever role you want to play in this Grand Theater called Life. When you begin to see Life in this way, you understand that it is not the outside world that changes, it is you that changes. You are like a painter which has rediscovered that he/she can use an infinite number of colors besides black and white. It may just enable him/her to paint Life in a more intricate, deep, profound and beautiful way.
Original article: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
Namco NA1 emulation has been overhauled, with big visual improvements for Numan Athletics and X-Day 2. Background alignment has been fixed in Popeye, and the driver has been cleaned up overall. We’ve received lots of patches from cam900, covering a large number of drivers. As well as a lot of code cleanup, highlights include ES5510 DSP effects for Taito’s Ensoniq-based sound hardware, improved graphics priorities in Sand Scorpion and Jackie Chan, graphical improvements in Data East MLC games (Skull Fang is closer to working), and K051649 support in the vgmplay driver.
Besides the new working systems, this release includes preliminary support for a number of interesting systems. These include the XaviX platform (used for the Taito Nostalgia and Play TV/ConnecTV lines), the Olympia BOSS, and the Panafacom Duet. IPL-disable has been fixed for Flash-based TI-8x series calculators. At opposite ends of the spectrum, graphics emulation is noticeably better for Sega Model 2 and the Interpro workstations. We’ve also added VM Labs Aries disassembly support (this is the multi-core VLIW processor used in NUON-enhanced DVD players).
This month, we’ve seen far more internal improvement, code cleanup and modernisation than user-visible improvements. This is all part of our effort to make the code more maintainable, paving the way for future improvements and keeping MAME relevant. That said, the list of emulation improvements and newly supported systems is quite impressive. We’d like to thank all the contributors helping make MAME what it is today.
You can get the source or Windows binaries from the download page. Remember we appreciate reproducible regression reports at MAME Testers or github.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 03563: [Graphics] (namcos11.cpp) souledge: Li Long stage background problem (smf)
- 05764: [Graphics] (radio86.cpp) radio4k: Display is not stable and flickers (shattered)
- 06446: [Graphics] (shanghai.cpp) kothello: Display cut off at right (AJR)
- 06688: [Graphics] (sandscrp.cpp) sandscrp and clones: Graphic priority issue in title screen animation (cam900)
- 06866: [Interface] (midxunit.cpp) revx: No crosshairs (Osso)
- 06867: [Misc.] (namcos12.cpp) technodr: Game refuses to boot if printer is ON (Osso)
- 06870: [Sound] (mario.cpp) mario and clones: Missing music/sound effects (AJR)
- 06872: [Documentation] (vegas.cpp) sf2049se: Wrong Year Listed (And Publisher?) (sjy96525)
- 06884: [Crash/Freeze] (djmain.cpp) All sets in djmain.c: MAME exception (smf)
- 06885: [Crash/Freeze] (qdrmfgp.cpp) qdrmfgp2: Hang on boot (Osso)
- 06888: [Crash/Freeze] (segag80v.cpp) tacscan: Cannot play past second phase (AJR)
- 06889: [Graphics] (darkseal.cpp) darkseal: Background missing in the first boss area and third stage (cam900)
New working machines
- 89 in 1 Mini Game Console (060-92023011V1.0) [TeamEurope]
- 007: GoldenEye (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- 200 in 1 Retro TV Game [David Shah]
- Back to the Future (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Coolboy RS-18 (280 in 1) [TeamEurope]
- Family Pocket 638 in 1 [David Shah]
- FC Pocket 600 in 1 [David Shah]
- Hammer Boy [alt/deepfb, Dan Dare, mad3001, Habi, Adonías, cpcmaniaco, Robcfg, Pablo Ruiz, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Hook (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Play TV Skateboarder (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Player's Edge Plus (PS0280) 4th of July Slots [Brian Troha, Kevin Nagle]
- Robocop 3 (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Street Fighter 2010 - The Final Fight (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Strider (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- SY-888B 288 in 1 Handheld [David Shah]
- ZDog (44 in 1) [unknown]
New working clones
- Ares no Tsubasa (Japan, rev. A) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- Coleco Head to Head: Electronic Hockey (TMS1000 version) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Connectv Skateboarder (PAL) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Donkey Junior High Score Kit (hack,V1.2) [smf]
- Donkey Kong High Score Kit (hack,V1.0a) [smf]
- Donkey Kong High Score Kit (hack,V1.2) [smf]
- Donkey Kong/DK (Japan) (hack,V1.1 IKE) [smf, SpinDaddy]
- Gee Bee (UK) [Andrew Welburn, The Dumping Union]
- Gigas Mark II (MC-8123 317-5002) [frsj8112]
- Hard Yardage (v1.10) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Ironman Ivan Stewart's Super Off-Road (rev 3) [unknown]
- Moon Shuttle (US, version A) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Pac-Land (Bally-Midway) [Andrea Palazzetti]
- Pac-Man (bootleg, Video Game SA) [Arcade Vintage, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Quarterback (rev 1, cocktail) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Rabbit (Japan, location test) [Hammy, Spinalfeyd, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (bootleg, set 2) [f205v, Maru79]
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (bootleg with rules screen) [hammy, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter II': Champion Edition (Taiwan 920313) [sampson]
- Tapper (Budweiser, 12/9/83) [Marc Deslauriers]
- Target Ball '96 [Brian Troha, TeamEurope, The Dumping Union]
- Tecmo Bowl (World, set 2) [coolmod]
Machines promoted to working
- 100 in 1 Arcade Action II (AT-103) [David Shah]
- 888888 in 1 (Coolboy AEF-390) [David Shah]
- 999999 in 1 (PXP2 Slim Station) [David Shah]
- Altos Computer Systems ACS8600 [Carl]
- BittBoy Mini FC 300 in 1 [David Shah]
- dreamGEAR My Arcade Gamer V Portable Gaming System (DGUN-2573) [David Shah]
- PowerJoy Navigator 50 in 1 [David Shah]
- PowerJoy Supermax 30 in 1 [David Shah]
- PowerJoy Supermax 60 in 1 [David Shah]
- Samuri (60 in 1) [David Shah]
- Sports Game 69 in 1 [David Shah]
- Super Arcade 110 (set 1) [David Shah]
- SY-889 300 in 1 Handheld [David Shah]
Clones promoted to working
- 999999 in 1 (8 bit Slim Station, NEWPXP-DVT22-A PCB) [David Shah]
- Panasonic JB-3000 [Luke Sleeman, protosphere]
- Super Arcade 110 (set 2) [David Shah]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Blockout (TAX) [Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood]
- Casio SK-1 [Vas Crabb]
- CoolBoy RS-8 168 in 1 [TeamEurope]
- DVTech Nimbus 176 in 1 [CaH4e3]
- e-kara Starter [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Handheld 210 in 1 [David Shah]
- Intelligence Advance E/R Lerncomputer [R. Belmont, Sean Riddle, TeamEurope, rfka01]
- MOGIS M320 246 in 1 Handheld [David Shah]
- Olympia BOSS D [friol, rfka01]
- Panafacom Duet-16 [rfka01, Carl]
- Pittanko Zaurus [R. Belmont, SpinalFeyd, TeamEurope, The Dumping Union]
- Play TV Baseball 2 [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Bass Fishin' [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Boxing (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Card Night (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Monster Truck (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Ping Pong [Sean Riddle]
- Pocket Games 150 in 1 [David Shah]
- Sekai Kaseki Hakken (Japan, SKH1 Ver.A) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Soreyuke Anpanman Crayon Kids (J 001026 V1.000) [ShouTime, Bill D, Surgeville, Sean Sutton, George Walsh, Evan Korzon, Dullaron, SpinalFeyd, Gyrovision, Bryce Van Horn, Paul Vining, Charles MacDonald, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Star Wars Saga Edition - Lightsaber Battle Game [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Super Medal Fighters (Japan 970228) [ShouTime, Surgeville, Sean Sutton, George Walsh, Evan Korzon, Dullaron, SpinalFeyd, Gyrovision, Bryce Van Horn, Paul Vining, Charles MacDonald, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- The Dealer (ACL) [Robbbert, Shamus McCrave, Guru]
- Triumph-Adler alphatronic P1 [rfka01]
- VJ Visual & Music Slap [Naibo]
- Wireless [BeckyRGB]
- Wireless Air 60 [BeckyRGB]
- XaviX Tennis (XaviXPORT) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Zhaoji Fengdou [Peter Wilhelmsen, The Dumping Union]
- Zone 40 [BeckyRGB]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Compaq Portable II [rfka01]
- ConnecTV Bass Fishin' [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- ConnecTV Boxing (PAL) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- ConnecTV Card Night (PAL) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- ConnecTV Monster Truck (PAL) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Donkey Kong/JR (combo) (hack,V1.2) [smf]
- Double Donkey Kong (hack,V1.2) [smf]
- Dam Dam Boy (on Tsukande Toru Chicchi PCB) [R. Belmont, SpinalFeyd, Klaus, The Dumping Union]
- Ericsson WS286 [Edström, Mattis Lind]
- Olympia BOSS A 8085 [rfka01]
- Olympia BOSS B [rfka01]
- Olympia BOSS B 8085 [Carl, rfka01]
- Olympia BOSS C [rfka01]
- Sangokushi II (bootleg) [Hammy, Spinalfeyd, The Dumping Union]
New working software list additions
- electron_cart: Solidisk EFS 2.1E, Stop Press 64 [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_flop: BBC Music Demo World [Nigel Barnes]
- Battle Chess, Emit Vol. 1 - Toki no Maigo, Emit Vol. 2 - Inochigake no Tabi [redump.org, r09]
- Doda Mega-Mix!!!, Oshare Club, Rinkan Gakkou, Sakura no Mori [r09]
- Ku²++ [Tokugawa Corporate Forums, DamienD]
- fmtowns_flop: Cameltry, Dragon Slayer - The Legend of Heroes [r09]
- gamegear: David Robinson's Supreme Court (non-playable demo), David Robinson's Supreme Court (non-playable demo, hack), Off The Wall (prototype), Street Battle (US, SMS Mode, prototype), Super Off Road (prototype) [David Haywood]
- Blood Money, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, The Norton AntiVirus 1.0, The Norton AntiVirus 2.0, Nova 9: The Return of Gir Draxon (version 1.0), Rambo III, Renegade [Arcade Shadow]
- Airborne Ranger, Alf - The First Adventure, ASP: A Statistical Package for Business, Economics, and the Social Sciences (Student Version), Lotus Amstel Beta Build 2 [Justin Kerk]
- Alien Breed, Alien Carnage, Batman Returns, Blake Stone: Planet Strike, Epic Pinball: Deep Sea, Fire and Ice [Arcade Shadow]
- The Adventures of Willy Beamish [Justin Kerk]
- Beyond Dark Castle, MacBTX 1&1, MacDraw 1.9.5 (German), Photoshop 2.5.1 Limited Edition (German) [darkstar]
- Airborne!, System Software 1.1, System Software 3.0 [Justin Kerk]
- pce: Off The Wall (prototype) [David Haywood]
- pico: Image Training for the Right Side of the Brain - The Arithmetic & ABC Fight vs Mojars (Best Selection, Jpn), Kanshuu Unou Image Training - Hiragana - Katakana (Best Selection, Jpn), Soreike! Anpanman no Minna de Kyousou Anpanman! (Jpn) [TeamEurope]
- sg1000: Shénqí huāyuán (Tw), Yǔzhòu zhànshì (Tw) [David Haywood]
Software list items promoted to working
- electron_cart: Advanced Plus 3, Advanced Plus 3/4, Advanced Quarter Meg RAM, Cumana Floppy Disc System v1.00, Cumana Floppy Disc System v1.01, Cumana Floppy Disc System v1.02, Slogger Electron Disk System v1.00, Slogger Electron Disk System v1.02, Slogger Electron Disk System v1.03, Sound Expansion v3 [Nigel Barnes]
- fmtowns_cd: Elfish, Elfish Lite, Hana no Kioku, Hoshi no Suna Monogatari 3, Kindan no Ketsuzoku, Koko wa Rakuensou, Koko wa Rakuensou 2, Oshare Cooking, Psychic Detective Series Vol. 3 - Aya, SimEarth, The 4th Unit 3 - Dual Targets, The 4th Unit 7 - Wyatt, Towns Hyakunin Isshu, Trigger, Ultima VI - The False Prophet [Carl, r09]
- Columns [Carl]
- D.P.S SG - Dream Program System SG, D.P.S SG 2 - Dream Program System SG Set 2, D.P.S SG 3 - Dream Program System SG Set 3, Dinosaur, Dr. Stop!, Image, Irium, Premium 2, Rance 2 - Hangyaku no Shoujotachui, Toushin Toshi, Toushin Toshi (Alt Disk 2), VZ Editor 1.6 with ATOK 7 [Carl, r09]
- picno: Kiiroi Kyōryū-kun Parasa no Obake Taiji [SSJ, Dustin, TeamEurope]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- dc: 18 Wheeler - American Pro Trucker (Euro), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (Jpn), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (USA), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (USA, Prototype 20010202), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (USA, Prototype 20010202), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (USA, Prototype 20010405), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (USA, Prototype 20010405), 21: Two One (Jpn), 4 Wheel Thunder (Euro), 4 Wheel Thunder (USA), 4x4 Evo (USA), 90 Minutes: Sega Championship Football (Euro), Advanced Daisenryaku 2001 (Jpn), Advanced Daisenryaku: Sturm über Europa - Der Deutsche Blitzkrieg (Jpn), Aero Dancing featuring Blue Impulse (Jpn), Aero Dancing featuring Blue Impulse Tentou Taikenban (Jpn), Aero Dancing F (Jpn), Aero Dancing F (Jpn, Rev. 1), Aero Dancing F - Taikenban (Jpn), Aero Dancing F Taikenban (Jpn), Aero Dancing F: Todoroki Tsubasa no Hatsu Hikou (Jpn), Aero Dancing i: Jikai Saku Made Matemasen (Jpn), Aero Dancing i (Jpn), Aero Dancing: Todoroki Taichou no Himitsu Disc (Jpn), Aero to Jet de Dancing - Taikenban Disc (Jpn), AeroWings 2: Airstrike (Euro), AeroWings 2: Airstrike (USA), AeroWings (Euro), AeroWings (USA), After…: Wasureenu Kizuna - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Aikagi: Hidamari to Kanojo no Heyagi (Jpn), Air (Jpn), Akihabara Dennou-gumi Pata Pies! (Jpn), Airforce Delta (Jpn), Airforce Delta (USA), Airforce Delta (USA, Alt), Alice Dreams Tournament (Euro), Alice Dreams Tournament (Euro, Collector's Edition), Alice Dreams Tournament (Jpn), Alice Dreams Tournament (Jpn, Collector's Edition), Alice Dreams Tournament (USA), Alice Dreams Tournament (USA, Collector's Edition), Alien Front Online (USA), Alien Front Online (USA, Prototype 20010625), Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (Euro), Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (Fra), Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (Ger), Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (USA), Angel Present (Jpn), Angel Wish: Kimi no Egao ni Chu! (Jpn), Animastar (Jpn), Ao no 6-go Saigetsufutai Hito: Time and Tide (Jpn), Aqua GT (Euro), Armada (USA), Army Men: Sarge's Heroes (Euro), Army Men: Sarge's Heroes (USA), Atari Anniversary Edition (USA), Atsumare! Guru Guru Onsen BB (Jpn), Atsumare! Guru Guru Onsen (Jpn), Bakuretsu Muteki Bangaioh (Jpn), Baldr Force EXE (Jpn), Ball Breakers (USA, Prototype 20000924), Bangai-O (Euro), Bangai-O (USA), Bang! Gunship Elite (USA), Bass Rush Dream: EcoGear PowerWorm Championship (Jpn), Battle Beaster (Jpn), Bikkuriman 2000: Viva! Festiva! (Jpn), Biohazard: Code: Veronica - Kanzenban (Jpn), Biohazard: Code: Veronica - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Biohazard: Code: Veronica - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn, Alt), Biohazard: Code: Veronica - Trial Edition (Jpn), Black Matrix A/D (Jpn), Blue-Sky-Blue: Sora o Mau Tsubasa - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Blue Stinger (Euro), Blue Stinger (Fra), Blue Stinger (Fra, Prototype 19990824), Blue Stinger (Ger), Blue Stinger (Jpn), Blue Stinger (USA), Boku Doraemon (Jpn), Boku no Tennis Jinsei (Jpn), Boku to, Bokura no Natsu (Jpn), Bomber Hehhe! (Jpn), Bomberman Online (USA), Bomberman Online (USA, Prototype 20010908), Border Down (Jpn), Bounty Hunter Sara: Holy Mountain no Teiou (Jpn), Broadband Passport (Jpn), Broadband Passport (Jpn, Alt), Buggy Heat (Euro), Buggy Heat (Jpn), Bust-A-Move 4 (Euro), Bust-A-Move 4 (USA), Caesars Palace 2000: Millennium Gold Edition (Euro), Caesars Palace 2000: Millennium Gold Edition (USA), Cafe Little Wish (Jpn), Canary: Kono Omoi wo Uta ni Nosete (Jpn), Candy Stripe: Minarai Tenshi (Jpn), Cannon Spike (Euro), Cannon Spike (USA), Canvas: Sepia-iro no Motif (Jpn), Capcom Taisen Fan Disc (Jpn), Capcom vs. SNK 2: Millionaire Fighting 2001 (Jpn), Capcom vs. SNK (Euro), Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 (Jpn), Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 (Jpn, Rev. 1), Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 Pro (Jpn), Capcom vs. SNK (USA), Cardcaptor Sakura: Tomoyo no Video Daisakusen (Jpn), Carrier (Euro), Carrier (Jpn), Carrier (USA), Centipede (USA), Championship Surfer (Euro), Championship Surfer (USA), Chaos Field (Jpn), Charge 'n Blast (Euro), Charge 'n Blast (Jpn), Charge 'n Blast (USA), Cherry Blossom (Jpn), Chicken Run (Euro, English), Chicken Run (Euro, French / Italian / Spanish / German), Chicken Run (USA), Chocolat: Maid Cafe "Curio" (Jpn), Chocolat: Maid Cafe "Curio" - Taikenban (Jpn), Chou Hatsumei Boy Kanipan: Bousou Robot no Nazo!? (Jpn), ChuChu Rocket! including Dreamkey 1.5 (Euro), ChuChu Rocket! inclus Dreamkey 1.5 (Fra), Chu-Chu Rocket! (Jpn), ChuChu Rocket! (USA), Close To: Inori no Oka (Jpn), Coaster Works (Euro), Coaster Works (USA), Confidential Mission (Euro), Confidential Mission (Euro, Prototype 20010409), Confidential Mission (USA), Conflict Zone (Euro), Conflict Zone (USA), Cosmic Smash (Jpn), Crazy Taxi 2 (Euro), Crazy Taxi 2 (Jpn), Crazy Taxi 2 (USA), Crazy Taxi (Euro), Crazy Taxi (Jpn), Crazy Taxi (USA), Crazy Taxi (USA, Sega All Stars), Culdcept II (Jpn), Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram (Jpn), Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram (USA), D2 Shock (Jpn), D-2 (USA), Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix - Dreamcast Edition (Jpn), Dance Dance Revolution Club Version - Dreamcast Edition (Jpn), Dancing Blade: Katte ni Momotenshi II - Tears of Eden - Kanzenban (Jpn), Dancing Blade: Katte ni Momotenshi! - Kanzenban (Jpn), Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (Euro), Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (USA), Daytona USA 2001 (Euro), Daytona USA 2001 (Jpn), Daytona USA (USA), Daytona USA (USA, Prototype), Deadly Skies (Euro), D no Shokutaku 2 (Jpn), D no Shokutaku 2 (Jpn, Alt), GameShark Lite (USA), Jet Coaster Dream (Jpn), J.League Spectacle Soccer (Jpn), Puzzle Bobble 4 (Jpn), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (Euro), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (Euro, Prototype), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (Fra), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (Ger), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (USA), Seaman: Kindan no Pet (Jpn), Seaman (USA), TNN Motorsports Hardcore Heat (USA) [FakeShemp]
- ews286_flop: DOS v3.10C, DOS Supplemental Programs v3.10C, Ericsson Maintenance Program v4.10 [Edström]
- hyperscan: Ben 10 (USE1), Ben 10 (USE2), IWL - Interstellar Wrestling League (USE1), IWL - Interstellar Wrestling League (USE2), Marvel Heroes (USE2), Spider-Man (USE1), X-Men (USE) [incog]
- leapster: Animal Genius (US), Cars 2 (US), Creature Create (US), Kindergarten (US), Learning with Leap (US), Letterpillar (US), Number Raiders (US), Ratatouille (US), Scholastic I Spy - Challenger (US), Scooby Doo! - Spooky Snacks! (US), Scooby Doo! (US), Star Wars - Jedi Reading (US), Thomas and Friends - Calling all Engines! (US), Up (US), Wall-E (US) [TeamEurope]
- mac_flop: RadiusWare [darkstar]
Translations added or modified
- Portuguese (Brazil) [Wellington Uemura]
- Turkish [Kadir Ekşi]
- tms9927: Fixed excessive sync width after recomputing parameters during sync. [AJR]
- ponpoko, hcastle, sonson: Changed to 4-way joysticks. [AJR]
- Fixed flip screen rendering of DECO MXC06 sprites. [AJR]
- Added some internal peripheral block registers to 80186 debug state. [AJR]
- Fixed ASCII dump output for big-endian spaces. [AJR]
- i960: Fixed disassembly of REG instructions. [AJR]
- deco146/deco104: Synchronize soundlatch writes – fixes dropouts in dblewing. [AJR]
- decocass.cpp: Inverted sprite/sprite priority – seems to help coozumou. [AJR]
- com8116: Added several clock rate/divider table variant types. [AJR]
- saturn, sfish2: Encapsulated existing CD-ROM emulation as device. [AJR]
- Set up heavily mirrored memory ranges with subunit masks (e.g. orunners) much more efficiently. [AJR]
- Created RST interrupt buffer device. [AJR]
- ym2203: Made interrupt output use an instant timer, preventing synchronization glitches. [AJR]
- msm6242: De-assert interrupt output when the IRQ flag is cleared. [AJR]
- 6840ptm: Stop defaulting external clocks to 1 Hz. [AJR]
- Register device callbacks and add some basic validation for them. [AJR]
- unidasm: Corrected endianness of m6800, m6805 and other Motorola-type CPUs. [AJR]
- cdicdic: Made DMA handling safer. [AJR]
- z8: Made address spaces big-endian. [AJR]
- hd63484: Added external skew kludge to prevent display cutoff in kothello. [AJR]
- photoply.cpp: Added Cirrus Logic GD5446 VGA PCI device – now shows legacy BIOS error. [Angelo Salese]
- namcona1.cpp updates: [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed soft reset hangs.
- Improved encapsulation.
- Fixed status bar colors for VS Express event in Numan Athletics.
- Fixed video disable graphic transitions.
- Added dynamic screen visible area change effect (used mostly by Numan Athletics on transitions).
- Fixed bogus palette transfers for xday2.
- Fixed horizontal scroll adjust and background color pen (improves X-Day 2 video).
- Added MSM6242 RTC and fixed EEPROM type for X-Day 2.
- pc6001.cpp: Major encapsulation clean-ups. [Angelo Salese]
- gkigt.cpp: Made some improvements to make most games to boot up to display CMOS error. [Angelo Salese]
- i960.cpp: Added support for burst mode stalling save and restore. [Angelo Salese]
- Fixes stalls in several Sega Model 2 games.
- badlandsbl.cpp: Added preliminary sprite drawing. [Angelo Salese]
- buster.cpp: Preliminary work to make it actually show something. [Angelo Salese]
- model2.cpp: Added 30 Hz renderer mode – fixes Virtua Striker timings. [Angelo Salese]
- taito_en: Hooked up ES5510 effects DSP. [cam900, R. Belmont]
- vamphalf.cpp: Converted OKI map to configured banking and implemented OKI bank switching for Diet Family. [cam900]
- vgmplay: Added K051649 support, and added clock change support to K051649. [cam900]
- darkseal.cpp: Corrected PF1 size to 64×64 and removed audio CPU interrupt hold line hack. [cam900]
- dec8.cpp: Corrected CPU types, eliminated many runtime tagmap lookups, and reduced code duplication. [cam900]
- deco32.cpp: Templated handlers to reduce duplication, improved naming, and eliminated unnecessary shares. [cam900]
- rohga.cpp: Cleaned up I/O and protection handling, reduced code duplication, and updated comments. [cam900]
- itech32.cpp: Hooked up stereo audio output for Time Killers and Driver’s Edge. [cam900]
- st0016: Made ROM region tag configurable, and improved CPU tags in jclub2.cpp and srmp5.cpp. [cam900]
- macs.cpp: Converted to configured banking. [cam900]
- simple_st0016.cpp, speglsht.cpp, srmp5.cpp: Cleaned up banking code and reduced runtime tagmap lookups. [cam900]
- x1_010: Improved naming of member variables/functions. [cam900]
- seta.cpp: Converted expanded 6502 ROM to configured banking. [cam900]
- cbuster.cpp: Cleaned up and converted to buffered sprite RAM device. [cam900]
- gaiden.cpp: Cleanup and fixes: [cam900]
- Reduced code duplication using templates and object finder arrays.
- Split wildfang and raiga machine configuration/address map.
- Fixed raiga hang on soft reset.
- nmk16.cpp: Reduced code duplication, converted to configured banking, and updated notes. [cam900]
- Also verified OKI bank switching for vandykeb and atombjt, and corrected OKI clock for vandykeb.
- taito_f2.cpp: Fixed palette format for games using 15-bit colour. [cam900]
- okim9810: Corrected sample rate divider table, added support for clock changes, and implemented DADR and serial interface. [cam900]
- ninjaw.cpp, warriorb.cpp: Reduced code duplication using templates and object array finders, and reduced tagmap lookups. [cam900]
- Also identified warriorb sound chip as YM2610B, and demoted sagaia and darius2d to imperfect sound due to SSG issues.
- ymz280b: Converted memory access to device_rom_interface. [cam900]
- firebeat.cpp: Reduced code duplication and split memory maps according to the number of GCU chips on PCB. [cam900]
- ymf271: Implemented four-channel output and converted memory access to device_rom_interface. [cam900]
- bnstars.cpp: Cleaned up bank switching.
- ms32.cpp: Cleaned up bank switching and enabled stereo output.
- seibuspi.cpp: Cleaned up bank switching and changed single-board systems to mono output.
- taito_l.cpp: Converted VRAM banks to address_map_bank_device and reduced code duplication. [cam900]
- deco_mlc.cpp updates and improvements: [cam900]
- Cleaned up duplicated and unused code, improved interrupt hookup, updated notes, and corrected regions and versions.
- Implemented 8bpp+alpha sprite drawing mode, and implemented alpha/shadow select bits.
- zn.cpp: Cleaned up duplicated and unused code, converted nbajamex banking to address_map_bank_device, moved bank configuration from reset to start time, and identified beastrzrb CPU type and sound chip. [cam900]
- cave.cpp: Reduced code duplication with templates and object array finders. [cam900]
- seta.cpp: Reduced code duplication, and made data arrays dynamically allocated at start time. [cam900]
- sandscrp.cpp: Improved sprite-tile priority, and cleaned up duplicated code. [cam900]
- jchan.cpp: Improved sprite-tile priority, verified background pen, and cleaned up duplicated code. [cam900]
- am9519: Added AM9519 UIC device. [Carl]
- vii.cpp: Added I/O for skateboarder, and promoted to working with bad graphics/no sound; also modernised the code a bit. [David Haywood]
- Added preliminary XaviX driver: [David Haywood]
- Created derived 6502 type with far call/return instructions and banked data memory.
- Implemented graphics, including sprites, and packed 7bpp tiles – Monster Truck track outline and test mode work.
- Implemented multiplier chip.
- nes_vt.cpp: Fixes and improvements: [David Shah]
- Added support for VTxx systems with scrambled instructions (FC Pocket, DGUN2573).
- Added support for Family Pocket, and more FC Pocket games.
- Added support for VTxx scrambled banking (thanks NewRisingSun for help).
- Improved PPU colour palette using reference code from NewRisingSun.
- Fixed scanline interrupts and PPU data reads.
- asteroid.cpp, namcos1.cpp: Use LS153 device for DIP switches. [Dirk Best]
- amiga.cpp, cubo.cpp, ssv.cpp, unixpc.cpp: Fixed address map order after semantic change. [Dirk Best]
- gkigt.cpp: Added QUARTs and serial ports to machine configuration, but commented out handlers in memory maps. [Dirk Best]
- hamboy: Patched PIC ROM to reduce timer delay, and stared fixing DIP switches. [Dirk Best]
- Added vertical blanking input to ampoker2. [El Chango v4]
- alphatpx.cpp: Fixed P2 drive ready and added missing <> key. [helwie44]
- Converted many configuration helpers to non-static member functions. [Judge]
- Allow building with system-wide utf8proc, PortAudio, ASIO, GLM and RapidJSON. [Julian Sikorski]
- Fixed issue linking Emscripten build with certain single-driver configurations (e.g. spectrum.cpp). [Justin Kerk]
- exterm.cpp, raiden2.cpp: Updated memory map order for new semantics. [MASH]
- v9938: Improved logging options with logmacro. [Michael Zapf]
- Improved Stepping Stage driver and added support for recently-dumped VJDash set: [Naibo]
- Added fundamental communication between main 68000 and (undumped) Windows PC.
- Figured out logic for how CPU uploads data to unknown device (possibly FPGA on unknown board).
- Discovered vertical blank frequency of four logical screens – affects communication/synchronization of 68k CPUs.
- Added proper foreground layer handling (stepstag borrows foreground graphics from vjdash for now).
- Separated palette and graphics decoding for three screens, and added independent decoding/drawing routine for third screen.
- Corrected sprite ROM loading for step3.
- Mapped dancing floor, spot, neon, and key lamp/LED outputs based on footage of real machine.
- Corrected NVRAM handling.
- Adjusted default input mapping to avoid key conflicts.
- Identified graphics ROMs for vjdash foreground/background/ROZ layers.
- electron: Added a number of cartridge devices. [Nigel Barnes]
- P.R.E.S. Advanced Plus 3/4, Advanced Quarter Meg Ram, Cumana Floppy Disk System, Sound Expansion, Sound Expansion v3, Stop Press 64, Solidisk EFS.
- Changed memory map behaviour to “last entry wins”. [O. Galibert]
- Allows more natural “import and patch” and “cover a region then punch holes” structures.
- m6502: Fixed tracing and breakpoints for paged variants. [O. Galibert]
- Made memory maps member functions of owner class. [O. Galibert]
- Added disassembler for VM Labs Aries VLIW processor (used in NUON DVD players). [O. Galibert]
- interpro: Improved graphics emulation – basic bit blit and line drawing work well enough for now. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Added preliminary ABC CAD pointing device/high-resolution graphics add-on device for Luxor ABC 80. [Peter Bortas, Edström]
- Added kzaurus driver: [R.Belmont]
- Implemented interrupts, inputs and sound - passes POST.
- Fixed layer priority and added 55555 gradient background.
- Improved visible area and layer alignment, and hooked up scroll register readback.
- kingpin.cpp: Added memory map for dealracl. [Robbbert]
- i8275 improvements and fixes: [shattered]
- Handle invisible field attributes and “end of row – stop DMA” special code better.
- Honor Video Enable bit.
- Made Preset Counters command useful.
- agat7: Added serial/parallel interface card, hard-coded to Agat-Author configuration for now. [shattered]
- Popeye/Sky Skipper improvements: [smf]
- Reverted “Popeye (bootleg set 1)” to 0.33b6 names and contents.
- Popeye: Moved Copyright from DIP switches to machine configuration – schematics show they are resistors.
- Sky Skipper: Added difficulty DIP switches.
- Popeye: Fixed background alignment and test mode background in TPP2 sets.
- Converted configuration/handlers to virtual methods.
- Removed protection device from systems that lack it.
- Popeye: Added sprite RAM, background scroll and palette buffering.
- Popeye: Unmapped $8000 to $87ff for TPP2 as 7f is not populated.
- Popeye: Latch NMI disable from A9 on falling edge of RFSH.
- Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr: Hooked up undocumented service switch and undumped diagnostic ROM. [smf]
- Debugger: Fixed F10 step over for instructions with a branch delay slot. [smf]
- ti85.cpp: Re-implemented IPL disable for Flash-based models. [smf]
- z80: Changed refresh callback to write8. [smf]
- CoCo cartridge improvements: [Tim Lindner]
- Added support for the Color Computer MultiPak slot switch.
- Fleshed out serial expansion cards to support actual input and output.
- Added some compatible CoCo cartridges to the Dragon driver.
- x1: Converted I/O to memory maps and address map bank devices. [Vas Crabb]
- Improved encapsulation of a number of drivers. [Vas Crabb]
- cyberbal.cpp: Untangled the dual-screen and single-screen versions – there are substantial hardware differences.
- tvboy.cpp: Untangled from a2600 cartridge slot, replaced unnecessary bankdev with ROM bank, and fixed save states.
- vectrex.cpp: Partially untangled console and arcade variants from each other.
- Untangled ladybug and redclash from each other, and converted common video arrangements to devices.
- Added support for multiple patterns and devices to -listfull verb. [Vas Crabb]
- vt100ac: Redumped bad ROM. [Al Kossow]
- toratora.cpp: Fixed DIP switch descriptions and locations according to manual. [Bad A. Billy]
- ms32.cpp: Corrected many ROM names. [Brian Troha, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- leland.cpp: Corrected many ROM names. [Brian Troha]
- littlerb.cpp: Added PCB layout for Little Robin. [Brian Troha]
- midvunit.cpp: Confirmed Cruis’n USA PAL dumps are bad. [caius]
- Decapped and dumped PIC16F84 for Shizhan Ding Huang Maque (Version 4.1). [Caps0ff, EdHunter]
- raiden.cpp: Corrected crystal and clocks for raidenkb set. [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- galaxold.cpp: Verified PROMs for drivfrcsg. [Ed Cross]
- wallc.cpp: Updated wallca crystal frequency according to PCB picture. [f205v]
- midvunit.cpp: Noted labels for Cruis’n USA PAL2. [Guru]
- namcos23.cpp: Redumped timecrs2v2b main CPU program ROMs. [Guru]
- plus4.cpp: Corrected kernal location for plus4p set. [Guru]
- wireless: Fixed Flash size. [incog]
- ti85.cpp: Improved naming of Flash-based calculators based on boot codes. [Julian Lachniet]
- mcr.cpp: Corrected several ROM names for the Tapper sets. [Marc Deslauriers, Brian Troha]
- Corrected year for Piccolo Poker 100. [Roberto Fresca]
- Magic Card II: Documented the modified Mexican Rockwell R65C02 CPU. [Roberto Fresca]
- Added additional Leapster BIOS sets. [Sean Riddle]
- rabbit.cpp: Corrected ROM labels for the recently added rabbitjt set. [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Corrected years for Cyber Troopers Virtual-On, Racing Jam Chapter 2, Rail Chase 2 and San Francisco Rush 2049: Tournament Edition. [sjy96525]
- taito_f3.cpp: Added PAL dump to kirameki. [undamned]