Registration key dUBTURBO V20 XXL SETUP CRACK FULL VERSION RAYZERLEAK
Howch e ng 06: 07, 30 August 2020 (UTC) Hmm. Welcome to Classic Football Shirts home of classic rare retro vintage football shirts from your soccer teams history. Mauricio Pochettino (Tottenham Hotspur) - Print run = 79 XI-2. It was released on 20 March in North America, 22 March in Australia, and 23 March in Europe. UEFA Champions League 2020 Live Free Online. Sign up; Login; Toggle navigation.
Matchday 5 highlights: Real Madrid 2-2 Paris
Mar Download Crack Uefa Champions League 1 Oct. Commentary from Steve Wyeth & Andy Ritchie. The UEFA Champions League, which evolved from the European Champion Clubs' Cup, is a seasonal club football competition organised by UEFA since (or overall in its older format since. Season-by-season guide, extensive all-time stats, plus video highlights of every final to date. Patch Uefa Champions League 06 07 mediafire links free download, download UEFA Champions League 06 07 part1, UEFA Champions League 06 07 part2, UEFA Champions League 06 07 part3 - patch uefa champions league 06 07 mediafire files. Simplifying your search will return more results from the database.
- UEFA Champions League 2020-2020 registry
- FIFA Infinity Patch 14 (HBZ Mod 19/20 Edition)
- Liverpool 4 - 0 Barcelona - Match Report & Highlights
- 2020–07 UEFA Champions League
- Category: UEFA Champions League 2020-07 - Wikimedia Commons
- UEFA Champions League 2020–2020 Free Download for PC
- Football Cartophilic Info Exchange: Panini America
- UEFA Champions League Soccer Scores - UEFA Champions
UEFA Champions League - Matchday overview 06/07
Latest football news. UEFA Champions League 2020-2020 PC, PS2, X360, PSP https://usolieservis.ru/download/?file=381. Download Free UEFA Champions League 2020 - 2020 Pc-Game. Game Fix / Crack: Razor 1911 no CD UEFA Champions League see post. Hola, Soy Mutsu KAWAMORI, fotografo de MutsuFOTOGRAFIA. UEFA Champions League Review UEFA Champions League is a good game, but it doesn't have the version's card-collecting hook, and it's not much different from FIFA.
Article expired - The Japan Times
Uefa cl 06-07 crack. Uefa Champions League 2020 05 Crack. Pravesh Nishedh HINDI MOVIE With Torrent. The final was contested by Milan and Liverpool on 23 May. Cristiano Ronaldo Record by competition. Posted by SWAT at 2: 42 PM No comments: Labels: UEFA0607.
- Champions League Great Teams - AC Milan 06/07
- UEFA Champions League 2020-2020
- Category: UEFA Champions League 2020-07
- Arsenal in Europe 2020-2020
- UEFA Champions League 2020-2020 Cheats, Codes, Cheat Codes
- UEFA Champions League Barcelona
Real Madrid striker Luka Jovic suffers fractured foot
FIRST QUALIFYING ROUND - FIRST LEGS 28/06/2020 5 pm - A. Le Coq Arena, Tallinn FC Flora Tallinn (Estonia) - Lincoln Red Imps FC (Gibraltar) Referee: Robert Harvey (Republic of Ireland) Assistant Referee 1: Mark Gavin (Republic of Ireland) Assistant Referee 2: Emmet. UEFA Champions League - UEFA Champions League group stage draw. Dubturbo v2.0 xxl setup [crack] full version [rayzerleak] download. IF he agrees to work with me on the next mod then we can fix that. In the last mod I only added the UEFA CL & EL, so Ludogorets where in. I may add more this time, but I won't promise. Pack de Estadios Colombianos & Sudamericanos.
2020–08 A.C. Milan season
Koulibaly, 29, has regularly been linked with a move away from the Serie A side. The best Fifa Soccer blog: 2020. Buy a Silver Pack (5 points): Buy a Silver Card Pack. Results 1 - 24 of 84 Uefa Champions League Pc Crack League Trailer, free and safe download Crack uefa champions league 06 Uefa. Help icon for Shipping - opens a layer International Shipping - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's customs value. UEFA Champions League 2020-2020 Achievements for Xbox 360 why not try this out.
- Uefa champions league 2020-07 pc game free download by
- UEFA Champions League live score, fixtures and results
- UEFA Champions League 04-05 Forum
- UEFA European Championship video games
- Dynamo Kyiv Vs Juventus - H2H Stats
- FIFA 07 Unwrapped Exe fifasoccer.ru
- The best Fifa Soccer blog: UEFA CL 06-07 game coming soon
- 2020-19 UEFA Champions League TOPPS NOW Starting XI
- UEFA Champions League 20/21
[HELP] UEFA Champions League 2020-2020 - Gamers' Hangout
Champions League Finals per country (including the the 2020 and 2020 finals): 8 Italy (Rome 4, Milan 3, Bari 1) 7 England (London 6, Manchester 1) 7 Spain (Madrid 4, Barcelona 2, Seville 1) 6 Germany (Munich 3, Stuttgart 2, Gelsenkirchen 1) 5 France (Paris 5) 4 Austria (Vienna 4) 4 Belgium (Brussels 4) 4 Netherlands (Amsterdam 2, Rotterdam 2) 3 Greece (Athens 3) 1 Portugal (Lisbon 1) 1 Russia. Uefa Champions League 0607 Crack Free Downloadrar.
[OC] The Twenty Most Dominant League Seasons in Europe’s Top 5 Leagues
To find out I went through nearly 500 years of football history through various data sources comprising 121 seasons in England, 88 seasons in Spain, 81 seasons in France, 56 seasons in Germany and 117 seasons in Italy. I then aggregated the teams that accumulated the greatest Points Per Game after converting to Three Points for a Win where necessary to produce the following top-20 list.
I’m sure there will be much debate about team x being better than team y so I will stress now that I am not saying one team on this list is better than another. I am simply ranking them by the number of points they accumulated in their respective seasons. Now without further ado let’s begin!
Between 1950 and 1971 there were only 16 clubs competing in La Liga, as a result Barcelona played just 30 games in this campaign, though that didn't stop them racking up a monster season that saw them win 80% of their matches and score more than three goals a game on average! With that said they still had to dig deep to fight off title rivals Real Madrid who came a close second in the final standings. Barcelona would win the league and Copa Del Rey double in this campaign.
However most football fans will remember this team for winning the 2011 UEFA Champions League by beating Manchester United 3-1 in the final. The Supercopa de España completed a treble-winning season that cemented Pep Guardiola's side as one of the greatest football sides to grace the planet.
Two years after Barcelona's record breaking season, a Real Madrid side under new manager Miguel Muñoz broke their Catalan rivals record by a single point in a season that saw them go 14-1-0 at home. Miguel Muñoz would go on to become arguably the greatest Manager for Real Madrid. In his fourteen-year spell at the helm he would win them fourteen major trophies including two European Cups.
Fine margins was the story of the season in a title race that had many twists and turns. Mahrez missing a penalty against Liverpool early on in the season looked to have cost them as they trailed by seven points before the return game at the Etihad, but goal-line technology and some incredible football won them the match 2-1 and from there they never looked back.
Domestically Manchester City had a stranglehold on the trophies; along with the Premier League they won the FA Cup, League Cup and FA Community Shield to complete a domestic quadruple.
- Most Points (100), Most Goals (106), Highest GD (+79), Most Wins (32), Most Consecutive Wins (18), Earliest Title Win (five games remaining), Biggest Points Gap to 2nd Place (19).
2012/13 was the season of Messi, from the 11th December 2012 until the 5th May 2013 he scored 33 times in 21 consecutive games, a record that nobody has since come close to matching in any league.
Levante and Barcelona were the only teams to defeat this Real Madrid side in the league as they became the first Spanish side in history to break the 100-point barrier. Their tally of 121 goals scored is a Spanish record, as is their staggering Goal Difference of +89, which is the highest on this list. Whilst Lionel Messi may have taken home the Pichichi with 50 goals, Cristiano Ronaldo (46), Gonzalo Higuaín (22) and Karim Benzema (21) provided more than enough firepower to win Real Madrid's 32nd title.
|1.||Preston North End||22||18||4||0||74||15||+59||58||2.636|
Yes, that Preston North End side that only come up in pub quizzes have made the list! 1888/89 was the very first season of professional league football and it would take more than one hundred years before a more dominant season would arise in any of Europe's top five leagues! Whilst 22 games is a little on the small scale to be branded "invincible" (quite a few teams in Europe have made it to 22 unbeaten in the past), it's hard to argue with those stats; 74 scored and only 15 conceded in 22 games is crazy and would extrapolate to the following 38-game season:
|Preston North End||England||1888/89||22|
Bayern's start to the season was frankly ridiculous and on-par with the current Liverpool season ongoing right now. In their first 27 games they went 25-2-0 and had a run of nineteen wins in a row, a Bundesliga record. Consecutive losses to Augsburg and Dortmund followed but the title was already won by that point along with a DFB Pokal, UEFA Super Cup and a FIFA Club World Cup.
The single loss came in matchday 9 against Bayer Leverkusen at home, after which they went on a 53-game unbeaten run stretching over two seasons, a Bundesliga record. This side also broke league records for the Most Wins (29) and Highest Goal Difference (+80), but is most remembered for winning the 2012/13 UEFA Champions League by defeating rivals Borussia Dortmund in an all-German final. In fact 2012/13 Bayern München are the only team to win the quadruple in German football as they did a clean sweep of every trophy on offer by adding the DFB-Pokal and DFL-Supercup to their trophy cabinet.
- transfermarkt for Best Season starts in Europes top leagues.
- Wikipedia individual season articles for in depth searching for older teams that make the list.
[OC] An insight in the world of football kits - 454 teams that play in the most unusual colors
After finishing my first journey into the world of colors in football, by counting which teams play in red & black color combination, I decided to pursue my next curiosity:
How many football teams in the world play in unusual colors?
By this, I was thinking of teams which have a “main” color that is rarely used (grey, brown, purple, pink, etc.) or use an uncommon color combination.
Because of this coronavirus madness that is going on, I was able to spend more hours for this project than I planned, so in the end I was able to go into almost every single league in the world. I checked teams from over 400 divisions, of different tiers, from all continents. Although it’s not an official list, I tried to include as many clubs as possible on it.
Now, you're probably asking yourself "How do you measure how rare or how common is in football a color / combination of colors?"
An exact answer is impossible to give, so I started the study using my own experience as a football supporter, finally finding an useful purpose for the thousands of hours spent on watching football games. Therefore, I used a subjective point of view and excluded the color combinations that I, personally, considered to be the most common in football teams, namely:
- One-color kits: white, black, red, blue, yellow, green
- Most 2-color combinations that contain white or black: white-blue, white-red, black-yellow, black-green, etc.
- Other combinations: red-blue, red-yellow, blue-yellow, yellow-green.
- An exception was the color orange, where I excluded only the orange+black combination, which is much more widespread than all other combinations that include orange.
The selection criteria for the teams were as follows:
- The team should have their main kit in colors which are different than the ones enumerated above;
- The team must have played or been associated with the colors for several seasons;
- The team should be currently active (dissolved clubs were not included).
But enough introduction, let’s jump straight into the list of the most uncommon kit colors in the world of football:
CATEGORY I - Teams with 1 main color1. Purple (includes purple+white or purple+black) - [73 clubs]
Notable teams: Fiorentina, Anderlecht, Toulouse, Austria Vienna, Real Valladolid.
Other teams (by conference):
UEFA (photo gallery here) - CE Carroi (Andorra), SV Austria Salzburg, Austria Klagenfurt (Austria), K Beerschot VA (Belgium), Etar Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria), NK Dubrava (Croatia), Daventry Town FC (England), Istres (France), VfL Osnabrück, Erzgebirge Aue (Germany), Ujpest, Békéscsaba 1912, Kecskemet TE (Hungary), ACD Legnano, AS Ostia Mare, Gioiese, Casoria Calcio 1979 (Italy), St. Andrews FC (Malta), FC Argeș, ASU Politehnica Timișoara, ACS Poli Timișoara (Romania), FK Graficar (Serbia), KFC Komarno (Slovakia), NK Maribor (Slovenia), Real Jaen, Alameda de Osuna EF, CD Becerril, Atletico Guadalajara, CD Guadalajara, CD Liendo, CD Santurtzi, CD Palencia, La Baneza (Spain) (Spain), Afjet Afyonspor, Hacettepe, Orduspor (Turkey).
Rest of the World (photo gallery here):
- COMNEBOL - Club Villa Dalmine, Sacachispas FC, Club Atlético Quiroga (Argentina), Deportes Concepcion, San Antonio Unido (Chile) Defensor Sporting, CA Fenix (Uruguay), Metropolitanos FC (Venezuela).
- CONCACAF - Orlando City, Louisville City FC, Oakland County FC (USA), Pacific FC (Canada), CD Chalatenango (El Salvador).
- CAF - Mountain of Fire and Miracles FC (Nigeria), Mbeya City FC (Tanzania), AS Denguele Foot (Ivory Coast), Fovu Baham FC (Cameroon), AS Sonabel (Burkina Faso).
- AFC - FC Anyang (South Korea), Kyoto Sanga, Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Fujieda MYFC (Japan), Heilongjiang Lava Spring (China), Hanoi FC (Vietnam), Nagaworld FC (Cambodia), Persita Tangerang, Persik Kediri, PSGC Ciamin (Indonesia), Al-Ain (UAE), De Abasin Sape (Afghanistan), Perth Glory (Australia).
- OFC - AS Manu-Ura (Tahiti).
2. Burgundy (includes burgundy+white, or similar shades: maroon, claret, dark red, wine red) - [74 clubs]
Notable teams: AC Torino, Metz, Sparta Prague, CFR Cluj.
Other teams (by conference):
UEFA (photo gallery here) - FK Sarajevo (Bosnia), Chelmsford City, FC Northampton Town (England), JJK Jyväskylä (Finland), Dynamo Berlin (Germany), AEL Larissa (Greece), UM Selfoss (Iceland), Galway United (Ireland), Reggina, Cittadella, Salernitana, Trapani, Livorno, US Pontedera, Arezzo, Reggio Audace FC, Fano, US Capistrello, AC Morrone, AC Locri, ASD Bovalinese, Borgosesia Calcio, Milano City FC, Union Clodiense Chioggia, USD Breno, Olympia Agnonese, ASD Travestere Calcio, AC Nardo, ASD Citta di Acireale (Italy), FC Džiugas Telšiai (Lithuania), Nardo FK (Norway), CD Fatima, Clube Oriental de Lisboa (Portugal), Rapid Bucharest, Viitorul Ianca (Romania), AC Libertas (San Marino), Heart of Midlothian FC, Stenhousemuir FC (Scotland), NK Triglav Kranj (Slovenia), Independiente de Vallecas, CD Cenicero (Spain), Hatayspor, İnegölspor, Bandirmaspor, Elazigspor (Turkey), Cardiff Metropolitan University FC (Wales).
Rest of the World (photo gallery here):
- COMNEBOL - Lanús (Argentina), Jacuipense, Ferroviaria, S.E.R. Caxias do Sul (Brasil), Deportivo Liberacion (Paraguay), Club Atletico Torino (Peru), Carabobo FC (Venezuela)
- CONCACAF - Sacramento Republic FC (USA), Valour FC (Canada), Deportivo Saprissa (Costa Rica)
- CAF - Manzini Wanderers FC (Eswatini), Generation Foot (Senegal), Moroka Swallows FC (South Africa)
- AFC - Vissel Kobe, FC Ryukyu (Japan), Al Wahda (UAE), Al Markhiya (Qatar), Shahr Khodro FC (Iran), Al Nasr SC (Kuwait), PSM Makassar (Indonesia), Nejmeh SC (Lebanon)
- OFC - Matavera FC (Cook Islands), FC Guadalcanal (Solomon Islands).
3. Orange (includes orange+white) - [54 clubs]
--- full photo gallery here ---
- UEFA - HNK Sibenik (Croatia), Blackpool (England) SV TEC (Netherlands), Hapoel Rishon LeZion (Israel), Pistoiese (Italy), FK Banga Gargzdai (Lithuania), Bruk-Bet Termalica Nieciecza, Zagłębie Lubin (Poland), CD Burgos Promesas (Spain), AFC Eskiltuna (Sweden), Alanyaspor, Adanaspor (Turkey), FC Mariupol (Ukraine).
- COMNEBOL - Nova Iguaçu FC (Brazil), Cobresal, Cobreloa (Chile) Envigado FC (Colombia), Universidad César Vallejo (Peru).
- CONCACAF - Houston Dynamo, Rio Grande Valley Football Club Toros (USA), Deportivo Achuapa (Guatemala), Cibao FC (Dominican Republic), Guayama FC (Puerto Rico)
- CAF - RS Berkane (Morocco), FC Nouadhibou (Mauritania), Polokwane City FC (South Africa), Akwa United (Nigeria), Dire Dawa Kenema (Ethiopia), Salitas FC (Burkina Faso), Côte d'Or FC (Seychelles), Fosa Juniors FC (Madagascar)
- AFC - Jeju United FC (South Korea). Shimizu S-Pulse, Omiya Ardija (Japan), Ratchaburi, Sukhothai FC, Nakhon Ratchasima, Sisaket FC, Kasetsart FC, Udon Thani FC (Thailand), FELDA United (Malaysia), SHB Đà Nẵng (Vietnam), Albirex FC Singapore, Hougang United FC (Singapore), Borneo FC (Indonesia), Sporting Clube de Goa, FC Goa, NEROCA FC (India), Saipa FC (Iran), Sanat Mes Kerman (Iran), Brothers Union FC (Bangladesh), Ajman Club (UAE), UMM Salal (Qatar), Al-Hala SC (Bahrain).
- OFC - AS Lössi (New Caledonia)
4. Pink (includes pink+black) - [7 clubs]
- UEFA - Palermo (Italy), Wexford FC (Ireland)
- COMNEBOL - Sport Boys Callao (Peru)
- CAF - Herentals College FC (Zimbabwe)
- AFC - CLB Saigon (Vietnam), Chainat Hornbill FC (Thailand), EVO United (Laos).
5. Cream - [3 clubs]
Universitario, Universidad Tecnica Cajamarca, Leon de Huanuco (all from Peru).
6. Grey - [5 clubs]
- UEFA - Alessandria Calcio (Italy)
- COMNEBOL - Tigres FC (Colombia)
- CONCACAF - Deportivo Carchá (Guatemala)
- AFC - Al-Tai FC (Saudi Arabia), Club Green Streets (Maldives)
7. Brown (includes brown+white) - [7 clubs]
- UEFA - FC St.Pauli (Germany), Mjøndalen IF (Norway), RKS Garbarnia Kraków (Poland)
- COMNEBOL - Club Atletico Platense (Argentina)
- CAF - Sidama Coffee FC (Ethiopia)
- AFC - Al-Jabalain (Saudi Arabia)
CATEGORY II - Teams with 2 main colors1. Green + Red [34 clubs]
Notable teams: Lokomotiv Moscow, Maritimo Funchal
Other teams (full photo galllery here):
- UEFA - CS Sedan Ardennes, US Lusitanos Saint Maur (France), Alba Adriatica, Union Feltre (Italy), Speranța Drochia (Moldova), SP Cailungo (San Marino), Amio SD, Laracha CF, Apurtuarte Club, CF Jacetano (Spain), Amed SK, Karşıyaka S.K., Diyarbakirspor (Turkey)
- COMNEBOL - Club Agropecuario, Sportivo Atlético Club Las Parejas (Argentina), Portuguesa RJ, Pato Branco EC (Brazil), Boston River (Uruguay)
- CONCACAF - AD Carmelita, AD Guanacasteca (Costa RIca), SV Robinhood (Suriname)
- CAF - Stade Tunisien (Tunisia), MC Alger, JSM Bejaia (Algeria), Africa Sports d'Abidjan (Ivory Coast), Teichman City FC (Ghana), Canon Yaounde (Cameroon), Defense Force SC (Ethiopia), AS Pikine (Senegal), Masters Security FC (Malawi).
- AFC - Lokomotiv Tashkent (Uzbekistan), Adamstown Rosebud FC (Australia).
2. Green + Blue [16 clubs]
Notable teams: Seattle Sounders
Other teams (full photo gallery here):
- UEFA - Seravezza Pozzi Calcio, Feralpisalò (Italy), FK Zemun (Serbia), CD Berceo, SD Ordenes (Spain), Çaykur Rizespor
- COMNEBOL - Atletico Guanare (Venezuela)
- CONCACAF - Hartford Athletic (USA), Santa Tecla FC (El Salvador), Deportivo Mixco (Guatemala), Montego Bay United (Jamaica)
- CAF - Misr Lel Makasa (Egypt)
- AFC - Shonan Bellmare (Japan), Samut Prakan City FC (Thailand), Al Shoula FC (Saudi Arabia).
3. Blue + Azure (or any other combination of two shades of blue) [28 clubs]
Notable teams: Zenit St. Petersburg, Sydney FC
Other teams (full photo gallery here):
- UEFA - Rukh Brest (Belarus), Wycombe Wanderers FC (England), AC Le Havre, Trelissac Foot (France), Avondale United FC (Ireland), UC AlbinoLeffe, Calcio Lecco 1912 (Italy), Zejtun Corinthians (Malta), Portstewart FC (Northern Ireland), Stabaek (Norway), Progresul Spartac Bucharest (Romania), OFK Bačka (Serbia), Florida CF (Spain), Husqvarna FF (Sweden), Adana Demirspor, Ankara Demirspor (Turkey), Cambrian & Clydach Vale (Wales)
- COMNEBOL - Macará (Ecuador)
- CONCACAF - Sporting Kansas City, El Paso Locomotive (USA), Municipal Perez Zeledon (Costa Rica)
- AFC - Sorrento FC (Australia), Electricite du Cambodge (Cambodia), Punjab FC (India), Karachi Port Trust FC (Pakistan), Naft Al-Junoob SC (Iraq).
4. Orange + Blue [24 clubs]
Notable teams: Montpellier, Istanbul Bașakșehir
Other teams (full photo gallery here):
- UEFA - OFC Sliven 2000 (Bulgaria), Braintree Town FC, Mansfield Town FC (England), Lions Gibraltar FC, ASD Czarlins Muzane (Italy), Aalesunds FK (Norway), AE Roses (Spain)
- COMNEBOL - Duque de Caxias (Brazil), Academia Puerto Cabello (Venezuela)
- CONCACAF - FC Cincinnati (USA), Lobos UPNFM (Honduras)
- CAF - Real Kings FC (South Africa), Sunshine Stars (Nigeria)
- AFC - Albirex Niigata (Japan), Queensland Lions FC, Riverside Olympic (Australia), Wellington United (New Zealand), Thai Port FC (Thailand), Al Fayha (Saudi Arabia), Al Karamah SC (Syria), Homenetmen Beirut (Lebanon)
- OFC - AS Dragon (Tahiti).
5. Orange + Green [5 clubs]
- UEFA - Atletico Cenaia (Italy)
- CONCACAF - Deportivo Siquinala (Guatemala)
- CAF - FC Renaissance du Congo (DRC), ZESCO United, Green Eagles FC (Zambia)
6. Orange + Grey [2 clubs]
AFC Odorheiu Secuiesc (Romania), Forge FC (Canada).
7. Orange + Purple [1 club] - FK Armavir (Russia)
8. Purple + Yellow [6 clubs]
- UEFA - Bosna Visoko (Bosnia), PEPO Laapenranta (Finland), VV Sint Bavo (Netherlands), Burjassot CF (Spain), Eyüpspor (Turkey)
- CAF - Medeama SC (Ghana)
9. Claret + Yellow / Amber [4 clubs]
- UEFA - Bradford City AFC (England) Motherwell (Scotland), USD Alto Tavoliere San Severo (Italy)
- CAF - Young Buffaloes (Eswatini).
10. Claret + Gold [2 clubs]
Deportes Tolima (Colombia), Stellenbosch FC (South Africa)
11. Claret + Blue [22 clubs]
Notable teams: Aston Villa, Burnley, West Ham United, Trabzonspor
Other teams (full photo gallery here):
- UEFA - Enosis Neon Paralimni FC (Cyprus), Scunthorpe United, Weymouth FC (England), Argja Bóltfelag (Feroe), Glacis United (Gibraltar), Cobh Ramblers FC, Drogheda United (Ireland), USD Vipo Trento, FC Rieti (Italy), Gzira United (Malta), Veles Moscow (Russia), Keith FC (Scotland), Pontevedra CF (Spain), AC Bellinzona (Switzerland), Colwyn Bay FC (Wales)
- CONCACAF - Colorado Rapids (USA)
- AFC - APIA Leichhardt FC (Australia)
- OFC - Nasinu Masters FC (Fiji)
12. Claret + Green [1 club] - Ciudad de Plasencia CF (Spain)
13. Pink + Blue [5 clubs]
- UEFA - Dulwich Hamlet FC (England)
- CONCACAF - Forward Madison FC (USA)
- AFC - Cerezo Osaka, Sagan Tosu (Japan), Nongbua Pitchaya FC (Thailand).
14. Brown + Blue [1 club] - Al-Kawkab FC (Saudi Arabia)
15. Brown + Yellow [2 clubs]
Trujillanos FC (Venezuela), Ohod Club (Saudi Arabia)
16. Brown + Amber [1 club] - Sutton United (England)
17. Grey + Red [4 clubs]
UEFA - Cremonese (Italy), Pembroke Athleta FC (Malta), Strommen IF (Norway), Club Esportiu Jupiter (Spain).
18. Grey + Blue [2 club]
19. Lime Green + Black [10 clubs]
- UEFA - Forest Green Rovers (England), NK Dravograd, NK Krka (Slovenia)
- COMNEBOL - Atletico Socopo FC (Venezuela)
- CONCACAF - FC Juarez/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/65040157/1166117342.jpg.0.jpg) (Mexico)
- CAF - Dreams FC (Ghana)
- AFC - Jeonbuk Hyundai FC (South Korea), Xinjiang Tianshan Leopard FC (China), Lampang FC (Thailand), Tainan City F.C. (Taiwan)
20. Lime Green + White [1 club] - Pirata FC (Peru)
CATEGORY III - Teams with 3 main colors1. Blue + Yellow + Red [3 clubs]
2. Blue + Yellow + White [1 club] - CA Bella Vista (Uruguay)
3. Blue + Yellow + Black [1 club] - Real Sport Clube (Portugal)
4. Blue + Green + White [1 club] - St. Louis FC (USA)
5. Blue + Orange + White [2 clubs]
6. Orange + Green + Black [1 club] - Venezia (Italy)
7. Orange + Green + White [1 club] - Deportivo Masaya (Nicaragua)
8. Green + Yellow + Black [1 club] - GKS Jastrzębie (Poland)
9. Green + Yellow + Red [4 clubs]
- UEFA - KV Oostende (Belgium), UD San Lorenzo del Flumen (Spain)
- COMNEBOL - Sampaio Correa FC (Brasil)
- CONCACAF - Tornados de Humacao (Puerto Rico)
10. Green + Red + White [13 clubs]
Notable teams: Fluminense
- UEFA - Lanusei Calcio (Italy), CD Fortuna, Racing Club Villalbes (Spain)
- COMNEBOL - Operário Várzea-Grandense, Salgueiro AC (Brazil), Palestino (Chile), Colon FC (Uruguay)
- CONCACAF - Atletico Chiriqui (Panama)
- CAF - USM Bel-Abess (Algeria)
- AFC - Marconi Stallions (Australia), Al-Ettifaq (Saudi Arabia), Al-Wehdat SC (Jordan)
11. Green + Red + Black [11 clubs]
- UEFA - Ternana, Grassina Calcio, ASD Vis Artena (Italy), NEC Nijmegen (Netherlands), Glentoran (Northern Ireland), GKS Tychy (Poland), CD Soto de la Vega (Spain).
- COMNEBOL - Club Atletico San Jorge (Argentina), Rampla Juniors, Deportivo Maldonado (Uruguay)
- CAF - FAR Rabat
12. Green + Black + White [2 clubs]
13. Green + Burgundy + White [2 clubs]
14. Red + Orange + Black [1 club] - Nagoya Grampus (Japan)
15. Red + Yellow + Black [8 clubs]
- UEFA - Mechelen (Belgium), Bradford AFC Park Avenue (England), RC Lens (France), Virtus Bassano (Italy)
- CONCACAF - Leones Negros Univ. de Guadalajara (Mexico)
- CAF - Esperance Tunis, ES Zarzis, ES Metlaoui (Tunisia)
16. Claret + Blue + Yellow [1 club] - Madureira EC (Brazil)
17. Pink + Blue + White [1 club] - Yangon United (Myanmar)
Category IV - Teams with 4 main colors1. Red + Yellow + Green + White [4 clubs]
- COMNEBOL - Brusque (Brazil), Lota Schwager (Chile), Real Cartagena (Colombia)
- OFC - Lae City FC (Papua New Guinea)
2. Red + Yellow + Blue + White [1 club] - ASDC Verbania (Italy)
3. Red + Yellow + Blue + Black [1 club] - Coras de Nayarit (Mexico)
Here they are. 454 teams from across the entire the world, from Feroe Island to Papua New Guinea or the 4th Italian league. This should be about it. However, if there are by any chance teams that I might have missed, please feel free to leave a comment and I will add them on the list.
Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it!