Hack Dragon Raja cheats gift codes (diamonds points avatar
Hack 100 gems in dragon city. CLICK HERE FOR FREE CODES!! !! ! - How to Train Your Dragon. Football Manager 2020 KeyGen for Steam 100% Workin.
Hack games - Play Free Online Games at 1001Games.co.uk
Dragon City Hack - V2.2 2020.07.18 - Price Free! Our database is updated weekly and our saves are available at the click of a button (gone are the days of spending.
Dragon City Cheats - Get free Gems, Gold and Food
22 Best Dragon city cheats images https://usolieservis.ru/download/?file=1097. Dragon City Breeding Guide With Pictures - Dragon City https://usolieservis.ru/download/?file=1101. Dragon city gems hack no survey no password dragon city cheats gems cheat dragon city juni 2020 dragon city hack no survey no password 2020 june dragon city hack cheat engine 6.2 gems hack food dragon city juni 2020 cheats for dragon city gems dragon city gold how to hack dragon city with cheat engine 6.2 the gold and food.
Download dragon City Free Gems
See more ideas about Dragon city, City hacks, Dragon city cheats. Codes in Green are valid. It will generally be found in the Security settings under "Internet Options" or "Preferences".
Drakone City hantle Hack Tool - Hack hantle
See more clash clans hack gems. Dragon City Hack Revealed - Free Gems Generator. Favorite Activity: Dragon Tactics.
Dragon City Cheat Tool [Gold][Food][Gems][Generator
This time we know that you needs to hack the niche1 game and get unlimited Gems, Gold, Food. Here, you can generate Unlimited Gems and Gold for free. One such hack is the original Dragonvale Hack now updated to get around the recent updates.
Dragon City Hack Gold, Food, Gems May 2020!
Posts: 7 Received Thanks: 1 [REQUEST]Dragon City Gem hack php script. Home; Contact Us; Updated Game Hacks. Join 300 players from around the world in the new hub city of Conton & fight with or against them.
DRAGON CITY GENERATOR HACK: (GOLD, FOOD, GEM)+100, 000
There are over dragons to breed and collect to make your city grow – New dragons join the game every week through breeding events and special islands. In order to log in and use this website, you need to enable "cookies" in your browser. The Hour of Code is a global movement reaching tens of millions of students.
Grab Unlimited Dragon City Gems and Food with this Online
This Dragon City Hack will enable you to get % working gems. Dragon City Hack Tool Download WORKING gemsfoodgold W o r. Dragon City Cheat is the Hack for Facebook.
Cracks Hacks: Dragon City Hack Tool - June 28 2020
Find Session Id Tool - Dragon City Tool - Dragon City Tool. Dragon City Top Dragon City Gems Food Hack Generator are created to assisting in you whilst playing Dragon City effortlessly. The Black Market: 0 /0/ 0. Join Date: Jul 2020.
[Unlimited Gems and Golds] Reinzgame.Com/Dragoncity Hack
Although the reward is no much, this is the most basic way to earn Free Gems. Dragon City is a social network free simulation game developed by Social Point. Mar 2020 key generator for popcap games.
Activity code dragon City Hack No Survey Dragon City Hack tool 2020
It is very hard, if not impossible, to succeed without spending some gems when the Dragon Potion quest is available (it is time restricted). Along these lines, you can utilize it to make numerous sorts of items. You can purchase Gems by spending your hard-earned money or else, you can make use of our Dragon City hack to acquire them instantly.
Code activation key dragon city hack tool 5.8v – Best
Dragon City Hack - Gold and Gems Cheats - Works Worldwide. We are going to sorry that we all cannot deliver limitless total yet. Cheats and Hacks: Microsoft Flight Simulator X - Serial Key https://usolieservis.ru/download/?file=1098.
My Current Load Order - Practicing LLO categories.
I have a thing for minimalistic mods, so there are quite a few low space gameplay mods.
If you use this LO and you want to use Imperious, Andromeda, Ordinator (heavy/original versions of the minimal mods) you can, just swap the minimalistic mods for the ones you use.
PS. I know I could have posted the LLO Template, but I'm on phone so it was easier typing it up.
PPS. I'm inexperienced with creating my own LOs, so I'm happy to hear constructive criticism on how to improve for the future.
PPPS. I have Realistic Needs and Diseases where it is so I can get empty bottles from wine, mead and ales, which wasn't working in foundations so I loaded it under fatality and I was able to.
Total space: 3.90 GB
Remaining: 1.10 GB
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (USSEP) [422.06 MB]
Campfire - The Complete Camping System [36.28 MB]
Frostfall: Hypothermia Camping Survival [13.90 MB]
Character Creation Overhaul [333.43 KB]
CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression [510 B]
Cheat Room [1.28 MB]
Ars Metallica [139.93 KB]
YOT - Your Own Thoughts [82.03 KB]
YOT - Your Own Thoughts for Campfire [16.08 KB]
YOT - Your Own Thoughts for Frostfall [68.22 KB]
Dark Souls III Styled Main Menu Replacer [118.38 KB]
Sovngarde - A Nordic Font [Bold] [330.38 KB]
SkyHUD - Dissonance Preset [470.46 KB]
Lore-Based Loading Screens [56.25 KB]
Even Better Quest Objectives - USSEP [959.47 KB]
Radiant Quest Marker SE (EBQO) [113.04 KB]
The Paarthurnax Dilemma [1.05 MB] + EBQO Patch [3.39 KB]
The Choice is Yours [1.41 MB]
Save the Icerunner - Lights Out Alternate Ending [922.88 KB]
House of Horrors Alternate Ending [47.09 KB]
dawnguard starts at level 40 [410 B]
Dragonborn Delayed [3.33 KB]
Wearable Lanterns [3.22 MB]
The Wayfarer's Coat [48.36 MB]
Mage Glass Sword [14.07 MB]
The Ranger's Call II [62.49 MB]
Ranger's Call II No Workshop Patch [68.77 KB]
Ranger's Call II Ars Metallica Patch [6.87 KB]
Smithing Oils [6.42 MB]
Portable Craftable Safe Storage [645.20 KB]
Morningstar - Minimalistic Race Overhaul [36.30 KB]
Evenstar - Minimalistic Standing Stone Overhaul [94.92 KB]
Trua - Minimalistic Faiths of Skyrim [183.68 KB]
VioLens - A Killmove Mod SE [1.25 MB]
Sacrilege - Minimalistic Vampire Overhaul [3.38 MB]
Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim [705.79 KB]
Convenient Horses [52.88 MB]
20 pct More Perk Points [2.41 KB]
Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100 [4.95 KB]
Vokrii - Minimalistic Perks of Skyrim [1.86 MB]
Mysticism - A Magic Overhaul [6.38 MB]
Mysticism - Vokrii Patch [84.18 KB]
Arcanum - A New Age of Magic [164.74 MB]
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim [10.32 MB]
Reliquary of Myth - Artifact Overhaul [28.85 MB]
Rebalanced Leveled Lists [70.01MB]
OBIS - No Facegen - Organized Bandits of Skyrim [2.24 MB]
Expanded Gem Stones (+200 gems) [59.93 MB]
Music of Tamriel [68.72 MB]
Skyrim Music 2 [29.74 MB]
Draugr - Bow Before the Dead [1.84 MB]
Immersive Sounds - Compendium [28.34 MB]
Quieter Dungeons and Caves [42.21 KB]
Obsidian Weather's and Seasons [2.58 MB]
Wander - A Weather Mod (Original) [841.93 KB]
Kyne's Weather and Seasons [67.88 MB]
Fatherland: Sons [69.48 MB]
Fatherland: Daughters [63.99 MB]
Realistic Ragdolls and Force [1.26]
Realistic Impacts [11.50 KB]
Realistic Death Physics - No Animation [15.27 KB]
Dualsun Animation Replacer (One-Handed) [3.74 MB]
5poiler Animation overhaul [2.97 MB]
Tamriel Reloaded HD - AiO [791.80 MB]
Rally's Solstheim Landscapes 1k [29.82 MB]
Rally's Raven Rock [53.63 MB]
Divine Embers HD [23.17 MB]
Voltage by SRW0 [15 MB]
Elaborate Textiles | Alternative [66.15 MB]
Vanilla Armor Replacer - 1K [224.27 MB]
(Lite) Guard Armory Overhaul [142.66 MB]
Civil War Armor Overhual [125.76 MB]
Unplayable Faction Armors [155.40 MB]
NordWarUA's Race Armor Expansion [54.63 MB]
I Want Better Arrows - Updated [18.02 MB]
ElSopa's HD Compilation [107.04 MB]
ElSopa's - Campfire HD [22.06 MB]
Skyrim Horse Renewal 1k [20.59 MB]
Color Patches Remover [1.13 MB]
Realistic Conversations [3.81]
Relationship Dialogue Overhual [113.81.MB]
RDO -USSEP Patch [6.10 KB]
Immersive Follower Framework [772.86 KB]
Immersive Follower Framework RDO Patch [62.54 KBu
Divine People of Skyrim: Original AIO [348.62 MB]
Enhanced Lights and FX [116.47 MB]
ELFX - Hardcore [1.83 MB]
ELFX - No Fake Lights Under Doors [196 B]
Carriage Stops of Skyrim [106.65 KB]
Pathfinders Lite [6.32 MB]
Dark Ages: Immersive Dragon AI [214.24 KB]
Spellsiphon - Immersive Combat Overhaul [892.87 KB]
Fatality - Combat and Movement Overhaul [1.37 MB]
Fatality Damage Plugin [953 B]
Fatality Mage Movement Patch [564 B]
Realistic Needs and Diseases [5.24 MB]
Lucien - Fully Voiced Follower [149.58 MB]
A Quality World Map - Classic All Roads [18.17 MB]
A Quality World Map - Clear Map Skies [3.47 MB]
AQWM Classic All Roads Performance Patch [6.14 MB]
Skyrim Map Markers - Lite (17.65 KB]
Dawnguard Map Markers [78.49 KB]
Alternate Start - Live Another Life [11.96 MB]
New Beginnings-Live Another Life Extension [337.04 KB]
Even Better Quest Objectives - Live Another Life Patch [9.40 KB]
Trailblazer League - An extensive overview of every region with content, uniques, quest unlocks and more
EDIT: As of 16th of October there have been some changes to many of the areas, involving quest & diary task unlocks. This post should now be updated.
Other notes (from various blogs and Q&As):
- Each area has about 10k worth of points.
- There are almost 1000 tasks available.
- Judging by the task progression bar, you'd unlock your 1st region after 50 tasks, 2nd after 100 tasks, and finally 3rd region after 200 tasks.
- Each area adds 6 new slayer creatures to your task list
- Many boss lairs will be instanced in this league, like GWD and DKS.
- All diaries should be completable within their own regions. Only exception is Western Provinces which require both Kandarin & Tirranwn to complete.
- While each unlocked area will autocomplete certain quests, some of them can be done for XP rewards etc. if you unlock areas in a certain way. Ex.: Desert autocompletes Desert Treasure and all its pre-quests. However, you can still do these pre-quests for rewards if you unlock their respective regions first, like Temple of Ikov in Kandarin, or Knight's Sword in Asgarnia.
- If a quest is autocompleted (e.g. MM2 in Kandarin), then you also won't be able to claim any post-quest XP
Feel free to comment on anything you’d like to see added/removed here.
Let’s get started!
Starting regions – Misthalin, Fossil Island and Karamja
MisthalinAutomatic quest unlocks
- Dragon Slayer, Druidic Ritual, Elemental Workshop I, Bone Voyage (Dig Site), Tears of Guthix, Fairytale II - Cure a Queen (Fairytale I - Growing Pains, Lost City, Nature Spirit, Priest in Peril, The Restless Ghost) (Dramen staves added to your bank)
- Abyssal sire/demons (abyssal whip/daggebludgeon), Obor & Bryophyta (rune items), Spria, Vannaka & Chaeldar slayer, dorgeshuun crossbow (req Asgarnia), Stronghold of Security (with 10k gp), Lumbridge swamp caves, Edgeville dungeon, Champions’ Guild shops (rune, green d’hide, req 32 QP), Ava’s devices, RFD gloves (need additional regions),
- HAM store room for jewellery, cosmic altar, easy Puro-Puro access, Dorgesh-Kaan, Edgeville furnace & Varrock anvil, 2x tree farming patches, master farmer, lots of low-lvl stuff in general.
- Animal Magnetism (need Asgarnia & Morytania, OR Fremennik due to DS2), Recipe for Disaster (need additional regions, full completion is impossible), Lost Tribe (dorgeshuun crossbow, req Asgarnia), Museum quiz & Daddy’s Home miniquests.
- Cow, goblins, minotaurs, zombies (all below 50 cb), abyssal demon, ankou, Fossil Island wyverns, hill giants, moss giants, spiders, sourhogs (after A Porcine of Interest, req Asgarnia)
- Addy/rune dragons (dragon cbow/bolts, visage, req Fremennik region), deranged archaeologist (black d’hide body), ammonite crabs, wyverns (granite boots/longsword, wyvern visage, rune cbow (u))
- Fossils for xp (duh), birdhouses, ultracompost, hardwood farming, sulliuscep, volcanic mine, underwater (agility, seaweed farming, drift net fishing), good mining spots (iron/coal/mithril/addy/rune)
KaramjaAutomatic quest unlocks
- Shilo Village (Jungle Potion)
- Fight Caves (fire cape), Inferno (infernal cape), obsidian equipment, Brimhaven dungeon (giants, demons, dragons), Duradel slayer
- Karambwans (easy access with fairy rings), gem shop (including onyx), cooking spot next to bank in Mor Ul Rek, Brimhaven agility, TzHaar pickpocketing, gem rocks, nature altar, teak/mahogany trees (need trading sticks), fruit tree/spirit tree/calquat patch, infernal eels
- Tai Bwo Wannai Trio (unlocks karambwans)
- Fire giants, greater demons, harpie bug swarm, iron dragons, steel dragons, TzHaar
Starting regions – skill by skill
- Mining: No mining store. You can get steel pickaxe from HAM members, mith from earth/eclectic implings, and rune from Fossil Island wyverns (req 66+ slayer). Rock golem in Enchanted Valley drops addy/rune pickaxe as well. Good mining spots on Fossil Island, otherwise plenty of low-lvl sites in Misthalin. Also volcanic mine (req 150 kudos), and gem rocks in Shilo.
- Smithing: Edgeville furnace, Varrock anvil.
- Fishing: Fishing store in Shilo Village. Fly fishing in Barbarian & Shilo Village, lobsteswordfish on Musa Point, karambwans on Karamja. Also underwater drift net fishing.
- Cooking: Great cooking spot right next to a bank in Mor Ul Rek (reqs fire cape)
- Woodcutting: Bob in Lumbridge sells axes up to steel, while tree spirit in Enchanted Valley drops mithril-rune axes. Plenty of regulaoak/willow trees around, some yew trees but no magic trees. Teak/mahogany on Karamja and grown with Farming on Fossil Island (note it takes 85 hours for a mahogany tree to grow).
- Firemaking: Can only light logs
- Farming: No farming shops but can buy equipment from any farmer near patches. 2 tree patches, one fruit tree patch, no herb/allotment patch, calquat, hardwood, belladonna, seaweed, spirit tree patch in Brimhaven. Also ultracompost from volcanic ash. Get tree/fruit tree seeds from birdhouses.
- Hunter: Museum quiz for 5k+ xp, then birdhouses, implings in Puro-Puro, herbiboar
- Agility: Start with lvl 10. Access to Draynor and Varrock rooftop courses, Brimhaven & Dorgesh-Kaan agility and underwater agility. Also useful for several shortcuts.
- Thieving: HAM members/chests, seed & tea stalls, master farmer, Dorgesh-Kaan chests for gems
- Herblore: Start with lvl 3. Hard to train at the start without herb patches, but flesh crawlers in Stronghold of Security drop herbs fairly commonly (17/100). Otherwise herbiboar
- Crafting: No mould shop or tannery, but there’s a sandpit in Zanaris, and along with seaweed farming, glassblowing is a good option. Need crafting to make birdhouses
- Fletching: Fairly straight forward, can buy broad bolt/arrow tips with slayer.
- Runecrafting: Start with lvl 5. Access to water, earth, nature, cosmic altars, and Tears of Guthix 😉
- Construction: Brimhaven is default home, access to sawmill + materials, Daddy’s Home miniquest for some starter xp and materials, Mahogany Homes is likely disabled (but not confirmed)
- Slayer: Access to Vannaka, Chaeldar & Duradel. Museum quiz for 5k+ xp. All slayer masters have a special set of tasks in Trailblazer, you only get tasks which you can do in the areas you’ve unlocked. Access to abyssal demons/sire and fossil island wyverns.
- Prayer: Access to dragon in Brimhaven dungeon. Limestone altar (275% xp) is best unless you unlock Fremennik zone to get access to Keldagrim and gold leaves/marble blocks.
- Combat training: Stronghold of security (minotaurs, flesh crawlers, ankous), Edgeville dungeon (hill/moss giants and their bosses) Brimhaven dungeon (dragons, fire giants, demons), ammonite crabs
- Melee: Addy sword from Varrock shop, rune sword from Champion’s Guild, rune scimitar from fire giants, whip from abby demons, granite equipment from wyverns. Armour shop in Varrock and Barbarian Village, Obor & Bryophyta for lots of rune equipment.
- Ranged: Bow & arrow shop + studded armour in Varrock, green d’hide armour in Champions’ Guild, dorgeshuun crossbow, runite limbs from iron/steel dragons, black d’hide body from deranged archaeologist (6/128)
- Magic: Runes & staff shop in Varrock, but gear is limited. Can get nature/cosmic runes via RC, and various runes from OboBryophyta.
AsgarniaAutomatic quest unlocks
- My Arm's Big Adventure (Eadgar's Ruse, Troll Stronghold, Death Plateau, The Feud), Merlin’s Crystal
- God Wars Dungeon (bandos/armadyl armour, godswords, acb, staff of the dead, zammy hasta (req Kandarin), dragon boots), Cerberus (BiS boots, req Desert (eternal) & medium clue luck (pegasian)), Warrior’s Guild (defenders, cheap food), Pest Control (void outfit, elite void reqs Kandarin & Tirranwn as well), Giant mole, crystal chest (dragonstone), skeletal wyverns, Taverley dungeon (dragons, obelisks, chaos druid), mountain trolls, Virgin Island (max cape)
- Rogue/graceful outfit, Mining Guild & Motherlode Mine, Crafting Guild, wines of zamorak, farming patches (allotment, 2x herb, 2x tree patch), law altar, fire & water obelisks, some useful shops (fishing, farming, pickaxes, jewellery moulds, herblore, food)
- Knight’s Sword (60k+ smithing xp), Witch’s House (31k HP xp). Slug Menace is incompletable.
- Black dragons, blue dragons, hellhounds, spiritual creatures, skeletal wyverns, trolls
MorytaniaAutomatic quest unlocks
- Darkness of Hallowvale (In Aid of the Myreque, In Search of the Myreque, Nature Spirit, Priest in Peril, The Restless Ghost), The Great Brain Robbery (Creature of Fenkenstrain, Cabin Fever, Pirate's Treasure, Priest in Peril, Rum Deal, Zogre Flesh Eaters, Big Chompy Bird Hunting, Jungle Potion, Recipe for Disaster (Pirate Pete, Another Cook's Quest), Cook's Assistant
- Theatre of Blood (scythe, rapier, sang staff, justiciar, avernic defender (req Asgarnia)), Nightmare (nightmare staff + orbs, inquisitor’s), Barrows (no teletabs this time), black mask/slayer helm, salve amulet, Slayer Tower (gargoyles, grotesque guardians, granite equipment, guardian boots (req Asgarnia)), blood shard, Shades of Mort’ton (amulet of the damned)
- Ectofuntus, allotment + herb patch, charter ship + furnace for glassblowing, Sepulchre, daeyalt essence, vyrelord pickpicketing (blood shard), Temple Trekking, swamp lizards, sharks, teak/mahogany trees on Mos Le’Harmless.
- Haunted Mine (salve amulet, 110k+ strength xp), Sins of the Father + A Taste of Hope (260k+ in xp lamps, access to Darkmeyer), Ghost’s Ahoy (ectophial)
- Banshees, bloodvelds, cave horrors, gargoyles, nechryaels, vampyres
DesertAutomatic quest unlocks
- Desert Treasure (The Dig Site, Temple of Ikov, The Tourist Trap, Troll Stronghold, Death Plateau, Priest in Peril, Waterfall Quest), Ichtlarin’s Little Helper (Gertrude’s Cat)
- Ancient spellbook, kalphites (including KQ), Smoke dungeon (dust devils, fire giants), Sophanem dungeon (scarabs, locusts)
- Ability to SMITH dart tips (can still fletch darts without), Ancient lectern, Mage Training Arena, Sorceress Garden, Pyramind Plunder, Agility pyramid, Nardah altar (restore stats), granite, sandstone grinder, blackjacking, tanner, hunter, teak tree near Uzer, Zahur’s Herblore services, some useful shops (Ali Morrisane, hunter, rune/green d’hide equipment, jewellery moulds).
- Contact! (70k+ combat xp, keris, access to Sophanem bank), The Feud (75k+ thieving xp, access to Ali Morrisane rune shop & blackjacking), Enakhra's Lament (100k+ xp in various skills, camulet)
- Bandits, dust devils, kalphites, lizards, pyrefiends, scabarites (after Contact!)
Wilderness (PvP death treated as PvM death, gravestone appears next to your spawn point)Automatic quest unlocks
- Eagle’s Peak, Enter the Abyss miniquest
- Revenants ($$$, wildy weapons), Wildy bosses (dragon pickaxe, stab/crush/prayer rings, odium/malediction ward, rune cbow), Corp beast (spirit shields), KBD, Mage Arena I and II (BiS magic cape), wildy slayer (points + Larran’s keys), lava/green dragons, ecumenical keys. LMS is inaccessible.
- Chaos altar (prayer training), Resource area (yew/magic trees, mining, dark crabs), 2x wine of zamorak spawns, wildy agility course, black salamanders/chins, amulet of eternal glory, Rogue’s Castle chest, Abyss RC, Ferox’ Enclave, air & earth obelisks, Bandit General Store (buys for high alch price), Mage arena rune shop, many hard/elite clue steps.
- Bears, ents, lava dragons, skeletons, ice giants, revenants
KandarinAutomatic quest unlocks
- Monkey Madness II (Gnome Stronghold Balloon route unlocked, Enlightened Journey, The Eyes of Glouphrie, Recipe for Disaster (Another Cook’s Quest, Freeing King Awowogei), Cook’s Assistant, Monkey Madness I, The Grand Tree, Tree Gnome Village, Troll Stronghold, Death Plateau, Watchtower), Swan Song (One Small Favour, Garden of Tranquility, Creature of Fenkenstrain, Priest in Peril, The Restless Ghost)
- Chivalry/Piety (req Asgarnia), demonic gorillas (zenyte, ballista), krakens (trident, tentacle), smoke devils (occult neck), dragon scimitar, chinning/bursting in MM1 & MM2 tunnels, NMZ imbues (buy points with GP at a 1:1 ratio, as NMZ itself is diabled, Nieve + dungeon, Ancient cavern (mith dragons), Barbarian Assault (fighter torso), ogresses, Salarin the Twisted (sinister keys for herbs), Legend’s Guild (legends cape), Myth’s Guild (mythical cape, dragons, wrath runes, BiS cooking spot, req Fremennik region), Tower of Life (herb secondaries), Wizard’s Guild (rune/staff/mystic robe shop), Ranging Guild (lol)
- Woodcutting (teak/mahogany (2-tick on Ape Atoll), maple/yew/magic), Mining (coal trucks, several mining sites), Fishing (Barb fishing, Fishing Guild, Fishing Trawler + angler outfit, monkfish), Hunter (Woodlands, Feldip Hills including red chins/salamanders), Farming (2x allotment & herb, 2x fruit tree, tree patch), Agility (Seer’s Village & Ardy rooftops), Thieving (master farmer, ardy knights, stalls & chests), ZMI, Fishing Trawler, Castle Wars, West Ardy general store (buys for high alch price), cat delivery, house servants.
- Fight Arena & Waterfall Quest (plenty of early combat xp), Dwarf Cannon (req Asgarnia), Sea Slug (35k+ fishing xp), Hand in the Sand (Wizard Guild access), Tower of Life (herb secondaries), many RFD subquests
- Black demons, krakens, smoke devils, chaos druid, mithril dragons, ogres
Fremennik ProvinceAutomatic quest unlocks
- Mountain Daughter, Horror from the Deep (Alfred Grimhand's Barcrawl), Dragon Slayer 2 (Legends' Quest, Family Crest, Heroes' Quest, Shield of Arrav, Lost City, Merlin's Crystal, Dragon Slayer, Underground Pass, Biohazard, Plague City, Waterfall Quest, Dream Mentor, Lunar Diplomacy, The Fremennik Trials, Lost City, Rune Mysteries, Shilo Village, Jungle Potion, Eadgar's Ruse, Druidic Ritual, Troll Stronghold, Death Plateau, A Tail of Two Cats, Icthlarin's Little Helper, Gertrude's Cat, Animal Magnetism, Ernest the Chicken, Priest in Peril, The Restless Ghost, Ghosts Ahoy, Priest in Peril, The Restless Ghost, Bone Voyage, The Dig Site, Client of Kourend)… and breathe!
- Vorkath ($$$, skeletal ward, visage, Ava’s assembler), DKS (berserkeseer’s/archer ring, dragon axe), neitiznot helm + faceguard (req Fremennik Isles/Exiles), ice trolls, Fremennik Slayer dungeon (turoths, kurasks (leaf-bladed weapons, mystic robe top/bottom), god books (can get pages from clues), basilisk knights
- Lunar spellbook, Managing Miscellania, Weiss (herb patch, basalt teleports, fire pits, req Kandarin & Asgarnia), Keldagrim (Blast Furnace (operated by dwarves, ice gloves provided upon unlocking this area), wide arrange of shops, gold leaf/marble block/magic stone which are essential for high-lvl Construction benefits).
- Fremennik Isles/Exiles (BiS melee helm), Throne of Miscellania/Royal Trouble (Kingdoms). Making Friends with My Arm (herb patch, basalt teleports, fire pits, req Kandarin & Asgarnia)
- Basilisks, cockatrice, jellies, dagannoths, turoths, kurasks
TirannwnAutomatic quest unlocks
- Song of the Elves (Mourning's End Part II, Mourning's End Part I, Big Chompy Bird Hunting, Sheep Herder, Roving Elves, Waterfall Quest, Regicide, Underground Pass, Biohazard, Plague City, Making History, Priest in Peril, The Restless Ghost), Eagle’s Peak
- Zulrah ($$$, blowpipe (need Desert to smith dart tips), swamp trident (req Kandarin), TSotD (req Asgarnia), serpentine helm), The Gauntlet (crystal weapon/armour, blade of saeldor), elite void (after hard Western diary, req Asgarnia & Kandarin, Iorwerth slayer dungeon (dark beasts, kurasks, nechryaels), Iban’s staff (req Kandarin to imbue), a single black dragon, Rabbit (lvl-2)
- Zalcano (tons of runes, ores & bars, crystal axe (req Fremennik), crystal pickaxe (req Wilderness), req 70 Mining & Smithing), crystal shards (crystal equipment, divine pots etc.), some mining sites, Priff agility course, teak/mahogany + sawmill, lots of useful shops, red chins, fruit tree patch, sacred eels
- Bloodvelds, dark beasts, elves, kurasks, nechryaels, waterfiends
Inaccessible regions - Zeah
- Chambers of Xeric (tbow, ancestral, dhcb, rigouaugury, dragon claws, buckler), Konar slayer (brimstone keys), Karuulm dungeon (hydras (tribrid ring, dhl, ferocious gloves) drakes (prayetribrid boots), wyrms), Catacombs of Kourend (arclight), lizardman shamans (dwh), Forthos Dungeon, sand crabs, Mimic
- Farming Guild, Woodcutting Guild, Wintertodt, blood/soul altar, Arceuus spellbook, Blast Mine, redwood trees, Tithe Farm, Arceuus Library, aerial fishing, fruit stalls, Hosidius kitchen, Mess hall, reputation grinds
Leagues is a seasonal gamemode revolving around completing various tasks on time-limited servers with additional rules such as area restrictions, trade restrictions and boosted xp rates. The goal is to provide a completely fresh and unique gameplay experience which you couldn’t achieve in the main game. Your league progression is entirely separate from the main game, though you can’t play on the same account in both versions at the same time.
Leagues also features tasks, relics and points. Completing tasks is the main objective of leagues, which earns you some league points depending on their difficulty. Task examples are killing a goblin, cook 100 sharks, and obtain an infernal cape. These points can be spent on main game tradeable cosmetic rewards after the league has ended. By completing tasks you’ll eventually earn enough points to unlock relics, which are powerful and permanent buffs to your character while playing leagues. Relic examples are doubled resources from gathering skills, ability to pick your own slayer tasks, and increased attack speed. There are 6 relic tiers, each requiring an increasingly amount of points to unlock, where each tier consists of 3 relics. You can pick one of the three relics, but choose wisely as this is a permanent choice.